Sunday August 29th 2021
Time: 8:45 Registration
9:00 Confirm zero & dope
9:45 Safety brief
10:00 match starts
Round count roughly 100
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Cost $20

This is a .22 Rimfire Precision Rifle match. Nine Stages. Match will be shot from various positions ie: Tank Trap, Rooftop & Barricade at multiple steel targets from 25 Yards to 100 Yards.

This is a fun day of shooting. We are usually done by 2-3pm.

Register online through Practiscore

🚨🚨🚨 Points Match 🚨🚨🚨

Sunday September 26th 2021
9:00 Zero & Check dope
Round count roughly 100
Cost $20

This is a .22 Rimfire Precision Rifle match. Nine Stages, Match will be shot from various positions ie: Tank Trap, Rooftop & Barricade at multiple steel targets from 25 Yards to 100 Yards.

@slipknot are you local to Dartmouth? I saw you were up at Alderbrook. I was up there as well for the match. Great day of shooting and weather was great.

🚨🚨🚨 Points Match 🚨🚨🚨

Sunday October 24, 2021
Round count roughly 100
Cost $20

This is a .22 Rimfire Precision Rifle match. Nine Stages, Match will be shot from various positions ie: Tank Trap, Rooftop & Barricade at multiple steel targets from 25 Yards to 100 Yards.

I didn't read through every post here, so my apologies, if mentioned already...

The Sprague R&G Club (Sprague, CT) has .22 rifle and pistol pin (head) shoots monthly:

"Reminder; We will be shooting bowling pin heads with .22 caliber handguns and .22 caliber rifles on the fifth Sunday of this month on October 31st. We all had a lot of fun a month ago with our initial contest and all shooters are looking forward to this coming match.

Pachaug Outdoor Club (Plainfield, CT) also does .22 steel matches; open to non-members, too. I'm not privy to their schedule, however. Once they move indoors, I think most of their plate matches are only .22 rim fire events. I believe their last outdoor plate match was yesterday.
You'll have to inquire for more details.

🚨🚨🚨 Points Match 🚨🚨🚨

Sunday October 24, 2021
Round count roughly 100
Cost $20

Still some open spots as of today.

22lr PRS22 Match Registration is open for Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford 7/24/22

Where all my rimfire shooters at? Last match of the season at RGNB in Dartmouth, MA.
It's only a 100yd match and a ton of fun. Grab your 22lr and come join us for a great time on the range.

Match is open!!! Looking forward to seeing some of you on the range.

Back
Top Bottom