.22 lr In Stock

On another note... Rileys had 22LR CCI mini mags in standard and subsonic, Blazer .22LR (50) and Federal .22LR (50) with 2 box limits

And also had CCI Maxi-Mag .22 WRM with no apparent limit over the weekend.

picked up 2300 rounds of .22 last week all under 7 cents a round. didnt step foot in a walmart.

picked up 2300 rounds of .22 last week all under 7 cents a round. didnt step foot in a walmart.
in Pennsylvania this week......scored 2400 rounds under 5 cents a round.....but I did set foot in one Walmart......and a cabelas!

- - - Updated - - -

Its out there guys just gotta look around

22LR is coming back on the shelf.
many are done hoarding and i think that will help supply for those who just want a few hundred rounds to go plinking.

The problem is that there are a lot of us just waiting for the price to drop from FR to start buying it again. When it reaches that point we're going to buy a basement full to make sure we will never do without again.
I bet there are more of these smart buyers then there are of the panic buyers that are keeping the shelves empty now. I don't think the days of fifteen dollar bulk packs are coming back.

I was at Hunter"s TP and managed to score some .22. They would only sell me half a brick, 250 rds. Seems to be enough .45 though, I picked up another hundred rds.

I was at Hunter"s TP and managed to score some .22. They would only sell me half a brick, 250 rds. Seems to be enough .45 though, I picked up another hundred rds.

.45 is not a problem at all.. every Walmart around me has plenty of it in stock from more than one manufacturer.

Rileys in Hooksett and Shooters outpost in Hooksett had 22lr. 50 round boxes of different types........4bucks to 8 bucks depending on type

Basspro also had quite a bit of the 50 round boxes.....2 box limit but prices were better at $2.38 for a 50 round box of american eagle copper plated high velocity.

I think we are seeing the end of the tunnel on the 22lr shortage.

Last edited:
Riley's had CCI SV. $3.95 and Remington yellow jacket HV $5.25. 2 box limit.
Shooters Outpost had AE HV $2.99 4 box limit.

Last edited:
I picked up the match recently from xxxxx for right around that price (only thing they had). I'm bone dry and hope to shoot next weekend and have almost completely written off "store hunting" for ammo anymore. If I'm there an they have it, awesome. But every time I go somewhere looking for something specific, I never find it.

Don't post name of vendors who ship ammo to MA. You're only missing a few letters for the name of the website so I'd delete that ASAP.

See:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ents-to-Ma?highlight=companies+who+ship+to+ma

Last edited:
Well the company you listed ships to MA so...

well now who let THAT cat out of the bag now...
I'll delete the name because of your last post..Not a big deal, just wanted to give some people who can order ammo a heads up. Still in your reply quote though.

Last edited:
well now who let THAT cat out of the bag now...
I'll delete the name because of your last post..Not a big deal, just wanted to give some people who can order ammo a heads up.

I hear ya, I like to help others out with tips/leads on ammo deals as well but the problem is posting them publically has resulted in many vendors not shipping to MA anymore because of our idiot MA attorney general and her trolls who look at this forum who then threaten these vendors with "legal action". Thanks for editing your post.

I hear ya, I like to help others out with tips/leads on ammo deals as well but the problem is posting them publically has resulted in many vendors not shipping to MA anymore because of the the MA attorney general and her trolls who look at this forum. Thanks for editing your post.

Fully understand. FYI, check your quote, it still has the name.

Midwayusa also had CCI SV and federal automatch bricks in stock. I added 1 brick of each plus brick of blazer and shipping is only $12.19 to NH. I'd only be interested in the CCI SV. But my mom won't be back in Manchester until the end of next month otherwise I'd buy and ship it there. [angry]

Dividing up the shipping across the 3 bricks, the CCI SV is $44 which is only $4 more compared to what I paid at shooters outpost a couple months ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom