.22 LR

jron

NES Member
In stock! and only $45 for a 100 rounds + shipping. [laugh][rofl]

I get 100 rounds of .45 acp for $44 no shipping.

I notice more and more ammo in stock lately but at ridiculous prices. cheaper than dirt has tula .223 for $21 for a box of 20. I mean really come on? these sites cant be serious.

If scapers are able to buy cheap ammo at WalMart and resell via Armslist and GunBroker at those crazy prices, why begrudge retailers from trying to cut out the middleman?

I've been able to get a box here and there at walmart, dicks, or four seasons without the typical gouger markup. If you are patient and figure out when you local walmart tends to post new inventory in the cabinet, you can avoid these inflated prices. Btw, I travel to VA regularly, and visit 2 walmarts in the morning before my appointments. We are doing better than down there when it comes to ammo shipments.

I turned down 5.56 at FS the other day, 12.99 for 20rds of xm193 is too rich. I stacked deep enough pre-panic to be selective.

I turned down 5.56 at FS the other day, 12.99 for 20rds of xm193 is too rich. I stacked deep enough pre-panic to be selective.

your lucky. Just turned old enough and got my ltc this past october. :/ I only know panic pricing. lol

Back
Top Bottom