• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.22 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Here is my new Ruger Mark III I bought this afternoon at FS. First time ever going there, and I had to buy something. Been looking for a .22, and front what I have read here, and on other sites, I hope I made a good choice. Going to go shoot it tomorrow hopefully.

DSC_0797.jpg

Here is my Colt SA Frontier Scout 22 L.R.
It was my late grandfathers. He worked at Colt in the late 50's (i believe) and actually took parts out in his lunch box (from the factory) each day until he could build it [rolleyes]. I never got to meet him as he passed away when my mother was only 2 years old due to a motorcycle accident. Neat thing about it though is that there is no serial number or proof anywhere on it. I intend to match the blue-black of the barrel and cylinder to the frame. Also I am not condoning stealing whatsoever, but its a pretty cool story to go along with it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
My little Ruger MKIII 4 3/4" standard in blued steal.
6047921173_88c02ef13a_b.jpg

Amazing little gun.

My Ruger 10/22 went from this.....................
IMG_5144.jpg

To this....................
IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

Bell & Carlson Varmint/Target Stock Black Spiderweb
E.R Shaw 18" Blued Helical Fluted Barrel
VQ Silver Hammer Kit
VQ Black Extended Mag Release
VQ Target Trigger
VQ Auto Bolt Release
Bushnell 3-9X 40mm

Two of my 22's. Ruger MkIII Hunter and my fathers Stevens Springfield 87A that he gave me when I was 9. I just refinished the stock in 2009. First one I ever did and I think it came out great! I think the rifle was built in the late 40's to 50's? Does anybody know about these rifles?

DSC_2200-1-1.jpg
Thats a Fine looking 87A mine was in shambles when i received her

DSC00490-1.jpg

These are my .22's Marlin 795, JC higgins Mod. 41 19773 (needs bolt) ,Stevens 87A (bolt stuck in the cocking knob's place has since been replaced with a hand fabricated replacement made on a lathe) and finally a Sears Model 25 i believe it is

Since I shared the picture on my 10/22 review, I'll post it here too. Here is the Ruger 10/22 collection.

1. Ruger 10/22 Volquartsen
2. Ruger 10/22 LTR
3. Ruger 10/22 TD

198dd6f6.jpg

latest .22 pickup an Anschutz woodchucker

Had my 11 year old out with it today....He approves of it

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom