.22lr Availability

Because if I just wanted .22 NOW $50 or even $65 might be a good price. I hit walmarts and several gun shops every month (not necessarily looking for .22, but I always take note of whether its there or not) and I've only managed to score one box at Shooters Outpost, although a few weeks ago I probably could have got another 325 pack of it there, too. For someone with no .22 ammo paying $50 or whatever might be "good price" compared to driving around like a 'tard for 4 hours trying to find a single box of it at the non-shit price. Obviously if you're retired or have lots of time to waste, paying the shit prices are stupid and you're better off waiting, and striking the walmarts when everyone else is at work.

-Mike

Wow I guess I just have a horseshoe up my rear then. I don't go driving around for hours......just check when I step into wally world, or drive by a dicks or any LGS for that matter......lucked out at BPS in Hooksett........like everyone says it is around. I don't make special trips.....just change my outlook......you know.....like 18 months ago I could go into a wally world when I needed shitpaper and motor oil and say "meh.....I got plenty of ammo at home no need to check the ammo aisle"......now I stop by the ammo aisle every time I go there for anything and stop ad Dicks when I'm near one. My comment about a "facepalm" was not directed at the guys paying $65 a brick......it is directed at the whole market in general that folks are willing to pay that price when 18 months ago there were bulk packs in every store you walked into at 4-7 cents a round. Today I think folks just need to check more when they drive buy anyplace that sells ammo to see what is there.

Last edited:
WOW that was fast. I just got 1 5 min ago. I check slickguns every few hours. Usually get it there at times and the store doesnt even show it . so i go to slickguns 1st

Shooters Outpost is stocked with 500 brown bricks of Federal high velocity 40 grain 22 ammo. $24.99 limit one brick.

Back
Top Bottom