• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.22LR rifle for Rimfire Rifle League - CZ455 Tacticool

Dialling in for league play starting next week. Had to do some fine adjustment because I am switching from Federal to Aguila Standard velocity

View attachment 370703

View attachment 370705
It could just be that you were trying to get a picture, but your crosshairs are canted. You need to make sure that they are level. First make sure that the scope is mounted level in the rings, then use the vertical sides of the target to make sure that the rifle is level on the rest. (Yes, I use a level on the target when I mount it.) You can buy a kit to level the scope and a scope level that mounts on the rail to keep the rifle level. It is important for getting the best results. [cheers]

It could just be that you were trying to get a picture, but your crosshairs are canted. You need to make sure that they are level. First make sure that the scope is mounted level in the rings, then use the vertical sides of the target to make sure that the rifle is level on the rest. (Yes, I use a level on the target when I mount it.) You can buy a kit to level the scope and a scope level that mounts on the rail to keep the rifle level. It is important for getting the best results. [cheers]
It was canted from me trying to get the picture. I used a solid bench mount and levels when I put the scope on.

Installed the target spring on the B22 and shot a couple of groups today. At 50 yards it did very well with the just over 1 lb accutrigger. Planning to take it to 200 yards on Sunday.

The Aquila standard velocity did pretty good.
5 shots at 50.
0E208B34-0AE7-490E-8767-DBF4680BEF53.jpeg

But the CCI SV was really good.
That’s 5 shots in a nice breeze.

B3138016-8AF9-470B-A1A0-483B9585FF80.jpeg

Last edited:
Installed the target spring on the B22 and shot a couple of groups today. At 50 yards it did very well with the just over 1 lb accutrigger. Planning to take it to 200 yards on Sunday.

The Aquila standard velocity did pretty good.
5 shots at 50.
View attachment 383404

But the CCI SV was really good.
That’s 5 shots in a nice breeze.

View attachment 383405
nice , let us know how 200 yards go. The wind makes it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom