22lr vs 22 long rifle

Well, you got 22LR, 22Lr, 22lR, 22lr, 22L-R, 22l-r, 22L-r, 22l-R, and then there is all these:

.22LR, .22Lr, .22lR, .22lr, .22L-R, .22l-r, .22L-r, .22l-R,

One could spend a lifetime studying the 22 caliber class of firearms and ammo.

There's your problem. (j/k)

Get some CCI Mini-Mags. Anytime I have a finicky 22, those will make it run.

" The Owner’s Manual recommends that CCI Mini-Mag® .22LR Solid Point ammo be used for the first 200 rounds to allow for break in of the pistol. At first, I would get at least one malfunction per magazine used. At about 80 rounds the malfunctions ceased while using CCI Mini Mag .22LR ammo. At 100 rounds I decided to try a different manufacturer and used Remington’s Golden Bullet Bulk Pack® .22LR ammo. I started having failure to feed (FTF) and Failure to Eject (FTE) which was stovepiping, 2 or 3 times per magazine. I went back to CCI Mini-Mag ammo and had no more problems. "

" The Owner’s Manual recommends that CCI Mini-Mag® .22LR Solid Point ammo be used for the first 200 rounds to allow for break in of the pistol. At first, I would get at least one malfunction per magazine used. At about 80 rounds the malfunctions ceased while using CCI Mini Mag .22LR ammo. At 100 rounds I decided to try a different manufacturer and used Remington’s Golden Bullet Bulk Pack® .22LR ammo. I started having failure to feed (FTF) and Failure to Eject (FTE) which was stovepiping, 2 or 3 times per magazine. I went back to CCI Mini-Mag ammo and had no more problems. "
BucketOturds and wonders why ? That shit aint hardly good for a old bolt gun,.

Well, you got 22LR, 22Lr, 22lR, 22lr, 22L-R, 22l-r, 22L-r, 22l-R, and then there is all these:

.22LR, .22Lr, .22lR, .22lr, .22L-R, .22l-r, .22L-r, .22l-R,

One could spend a lifetime studying the 22 caliber class of firearms and ammo.
You missed:

.22 Long R and .22 L. Rifle.

Back
Top Bottom