• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

22lr

de8yhu6y.jpg
I have been able to find regular too not too much sub though

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

de8yhu6y.jpg
I have been able to find regular too not too much sub though

Yup.....it is out there.....and has been actually since spring really. I've been accused on here of spending too much time and gas in the search but that is not really the case. I never pass by a gun shop.......Check the ammo aisle at wally world when I go for shit paper and motor oil.......and yes I take a montly "tour" of NH gun shops.......but I would do that anyway........

OH.....and CHOOTEM! Just had to say it

Last edited:
Yup.....it is out there.....and has been actually since spring really. I've been accused on here of spending too much time and gas in the search but that is not really the case. I never pass by a gun shop.......Check the ammo aisle at wally world when I go for shit paper and motor oil.......and yes I take a montly "tour" of NH gun shops.......but I would do that anyway........

OH.....and CHOOTEM! Just had to say it

Plan on chooting them and helping friends that can find any by lack of effort. May sell the Golden's damn I hate those.

How much at Outback?

I know they mark the crap out of some of their ammo!

I used to go there at least twice a week for ammo runs and to see if any new rifles came in. One day I went in and the .308 one of my rifles likes was $28 a box so I grabbed a few, two days later I went back and it was remarked $42 a box.

I haven't been back since.

I have had much better luck with these than the other bulk stuff lately

I didn't say they were terrible........I consider golden bullets economical plinking ammo.....shooting water bottles and spinner targets at the club they are great! I have never had a problem with golden bullets with respect to fail to fire.......every one has gone bang. My "issue" with goldens is the cases seem to be a bit larger in diameter than the industry standard and in my revolver I have to force many of them in the chambers........and they are a little dirtier than other brands I've used. Both of these "problems" I can deal with when plinking especially at the 3.5 cents a round I paid for the two buckets! .......target shooting for tight groups and hunting I'll stick with cci!

A coworker is offering minimags or Winchester for 10cents/round, do you guys think that's worth buying?

Bass pro is getting $9 for a 100 round pack.....so 9 cents a round. If you are in "Need" of 22lr your buddy is not taking you to the cleaners........if you are hurting I'd pay it.

Bass pro is getting $9 for a 100 round pack.....so 9 cents a round. If you are in "Need" of 22lr your buddy is not taking you to the cleaners........if you are hurting I'd pay it.

Thanks, probably not worth the trip to save 1 cent, but I know he paid like 5 cents/round (he just got a 5000 round backordered shipment from Midway). Maybe I'll buy a couple bricks.

Pullman has quite a bit of 22 today. Some Remington GB 525 packs and quite a bit of Aguila 50 rd packs.
They also had some Aquila sub sonic. i know someone here was looking for some

Back
Top Bottom