22lr

Four seasons is loaded with 22lr. Price is at the max I pay but if anyone is in need......federal auto match 325 round boxes are 30 bucks (9 cents a round) fiiocci high velocity is 60 bucks for 500 rounds (getting steep at 12 cents a round) and CCI standards are 100 round packs for 12 bucks........NO LIMITS ON ANYTHING. I stocked up on federal auto match today. I don't pay more than 10 cents a round so the other stuff I left alone.

Shooters had almost no .22, just some CCI quiet. Rileys had bricks of Quiet, also lots of CCI Green Tag and 500 round Federal HV.

Rileys was cheaper than Shooters for most ammo I looked at.

The last few months, each time I've been to Shooters they've had something. Last time was the first time I've seen the CCI Quiet, but they also had Green Tag. I've also seen American Eagle there a bunch of times, as well as CCI SV. Also they have a 500 round limit rather than a 3 box limit.

drove up to Kittery and they had a shit ton of CCI, both mini mags and the AR tactical, $30 per box of 300, no limit ( sorry that was yesterday)

Shooters and Rileys both have Mini Mags and cheaper than that.

thanks for sharing, although any savings would have been erased by the 2 hour round trip from kittery....

- - - Updated - - -

and no CCI SV at kittery,( i bought the AR stuff to trade a friend for the SV)

thanks for sharing, although any savings would have been erased by the 2 hour round trip from kittery....

- - - Updated - - -

and no CCI SV at kittery,( i bought the AR stuff to trade a friend for the SV)

I meant it more as a general update for everyone. :)

I know it sometimes burns more gas than I save, but I love driving to NH for an ammo run.

Why do you like the SV better than the AR tactical, more accurate?

I meant it more as a general update for everyone. :)

I know it sometimes burns more gas than I save, but I love driving to NH for an ammo run.

Why do you like the SV better than the AR tactical, more accurate?

The subsonic 22 like the SV is very accurate and consistent ammo. It's all I run through my bull barrel 10/22.

agulia super extra has been the best over all ammo to use in ALL my 22s for many years, I try and buy a case every year.... I I been waiting over a year since my last order but it will come in @ 30$/500 delivered. The Aguila match is decent to but my skills dont justify price increase. I do have a good supply of tennex and wolf match that shoots very well from my 513t.

Riley's had Green tag CCI at 16 cents a round. CCI quiets and shorts and that was it. Basspro had no 22lr at all.

At $.16/round, it's cheaper to shoot my .38Spc and .223 reloads.

It is "match grade" ammo.....bullseye shooters like it. But yeah I'll shoot my 38 special rather than spend 16 cents a bang on rimfire ammo

Mini Mags at Four Seasons today. .13 cents a round and Fed Match at 29.95 for 325.

Also some national match at .12 a round in 500 bricks...

Four Seasons has 1600 MiniMag boxes for $150. That's $0.10/rnd including tax. Anyone think that's a good price?

I've seen AR tactical and HP MiniMags at Rileys for more like $0.07/round.

Back
Top Bottom