.22short

Anyone know where to buy this along route 2 from 495 to Garner?

Last edited:
I know you asked for something on Rte.2 But I always find .22 shorts for the Berretta Minx at Riley's in Hookset N.H.

given that they seem to be rarer than hens teeth, I was being a little hopeful I would find them on my commute!

Cabela's has had them in the past and I always pick up a box of 50. They are fun to put through the single 10 every now and then.

.22 shorts are always a bit tough to find. I buy some whenever I see it, except at Cabela's because FID. And I see it there quite often.

I did find some CCI .22 short CB's in my local Walmart a couple months ago and I bought the 3 boxes they allow and went back an hour later and bought 3 more.

FYI the 22 shorts CB doesn't cycle well in semi autos
There are very few semi auto that cycle shorts of any kind. Unless it's a 22 short design.
Remington 552 will cycle shorts/long/long rifle as will a Sears branded 22 I have.

I realize these aren't shorts, neither are they along your commute: CCI Quiet-22 (I only find them at the Groton, CT Wal-Mart).
They are fairly quiet out of the Remington 12, but in a revolver they won't be much softer than standard .22 ammo. Not likely to function reliably in most autoloaders.

Back
Top Bottom