2m FM Simplex anyone?

Thanks for the report Zappa!

I have a Kenwood TR-751A with the funky digital data module, but haven't used it in years.
I haven't had any base antennas since I moved in 05'. I was QSO'ing with my HT on Waltham .075 when you guys posted that you were going to 144.240
I had Bob K1/REM dial it up to see if he could copy.
I don't have any HF gear presently so you won't get me there.
Where I'm living I can't have any antennas on the roof. I did get the OK for some satellite dishes, which I have three of, and I did sneak a 6/2/440 tri-band base antenna onto the back porch, but HF antennas and beams would really be pushing it.

I've been getting the kids down and whatnot... But I would like to try this another night... I'm up to see what I can do with my antenna... And, I'm hoping to get another antenna up here soon. It's an end fed dual band...we'll see how well it works. I put it in PVC and just need to hang it... When I can meter it, we'll see how well it works.

SO, let me know if you want try this tomorrow night.

Sorry I missed you all tonight. My computer in the shack locks up when I try to load NES. Everytihng other web site works fine. Go figure. I'll have to work on that.
Can someone set up a Blackberry Messenger group so that we can get more timely info on frequencies etc?
There's an NES ammo group on BB Messenger and it works pretty well.

Mud Duck... hahaha

Italian Yagi - Build a j pole and sit on it and stick out your young in the direction of the repeater

Back
Top Bottom