• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 different shootings in less than 1 hour in Boston

3 different shootings in Mattapan, Hyde Park, and Dorchester that happened in less than 1 hour last night... I bet the state will answer this with more gun laws.

My theory on inner city violence is that human beings were never meant to live in such close quarters. When humans live like sardines packed into a can, problematic behaviors follow. The nuclear family being marginalized is also to blame. Has nothing to do with guns.

When you make it very clear to entire races of people that their behavior is now excusable and won’t be punished because of something that happened to their ancestors, they’re kind of setting the stage for a little bit of violent anarchy and mob rule. lol

My theory on inner city violence is that human beings were never meant to live in such close quarters. When humans live like sardines packed into a can, problematic behaviors follow. The nuclear family being marginalized is also to blame. Has nothing to do with guns.
I disagree. There are plenty of crowded cities that are safer than some large US cities. It is more about the culture and the drug gangs.

I recall experiments years ago with rats in a confined area. The number would be increased to a certain point, and then the rats would attack each other.
Everything was OK until that point of crowding. Competition for food/water, limited mobility, etc.
Population density was the issue and I see it as a factor in some cities.
Then throw in culture....

I recall experiments years ago with rats in a confined area. The number would be increased to a certain point, and then the rats would attack each other.
Everything was OK until that point of crowding. Competition for food/water, limited mobility, etc.
Population density is not the issue here, ghetto b*tches are the issue, or, as you put it in a politically correct word, "culture".

Yes, the Behavioral Sink experiment.

I don't think that applies here. Boston isn't really all that overcrowded, at least not enough to cause these behaviors. The behavioral sink does a better job predicting crime in Brazilian favelas, which is far far more prevalent (and more violent) than it is here.

Because whenever there are gang shootings, carjackings, violent home invasions, drug crime, and drive-by's, they're always committed by background-checked, LTC-carrying, slouchy curved visor Pat Patriot hat-wearing, overweight, bearded middle-aged white guys driving registered and insured late model crew cab 4WD pickup trucks with Gadsden flag bumper stickers.

Damn you NRA (NES) and your "gun culture!"

When you make it very clear to entire races of people that their behavior is now excusable and won’t be punished because of something that happened to their ancestors, they’re kind of setting the stage for a little bit of violent anarchy and mob rule. lol
Which are the race of people is this message directed at that should be paying attention?

Exactly. This has nothing to do with race.

Maybe more accurate to say when you let retards have free reign you end up with retarded shit..
You’re right, it doesn’t have anything to do with race. But when our elected officials call everything under the Sun racist, and demand racial equity, well isn’t that the same thing.

Last edited:
You’re right, it doesn’t have anything to do with race. But when our elected officials call everything under the Sun racist, and demand racial equity, we’ll isn’t that the same thing.
What are some of the things they call racist?

Because whenever there are gang shootings, carjackings, violent home invasions, drug crime, and drive-by's, they're always committed by background-checked, LTC-carrying, slouchy curved visor Pat Patriot hat-wearing, overweight, bearded middle-aged white guys driving registered and insured late model crew cab 4WD pickup trucks with Gadsden flag bumper stickers.

Damn you NRA (NES) and your "gun culture!"
Take out the beard part and you described me perfectly.

Those shootings took place in the LEAST dense neighborhoods in the city.

Plenty of much more dense cities exist in Europe and Asia which aren't murder filled Hellholes. It's a cultural problem.

Back
Top Bottom