• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

delete please

I'd love to shoot some 3 gun locally. Do you guys have any experience working/running matches? What rules are you going to use? Is WPRC the location?

Down the road (late summer or so) I would definately be interested in an event like this.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys... Well first off this is not a sanctioned match, it is our first time shooting and hosting a match, we are open to all the help we can get to make this a better event. The events will be at Wayne's weaponry in west Boylston. As for scoring I'm not sure if it's comstock but basically time stages penalty time added if you miss targets. Being our firs time it will be a smaller 3 gun match, not a lot of long shooting, no steel just clays and paper. First event is may 27, July 8 is the second event. Please email Meir you are interested in coming. If you wanna shoot it's gonna be a 30$ fee. If you wanna come check it out awesome we would love to get a bunch of people involved to make this a big event

Ben. [email protected]

And the fee just so you guys know is for targets, clean up, set up, trash disposal. Things like that. We do ask that guys that want to shoot bring 2 boxes of clays.

Since you are not sanctioned and haven't adopted any rules, you might want to consider using some of the existing 3 gun or multi gun rules out there since it will make things a lot easier for you when it comes to match layout, scoring, classifications, safety, etc. Check out USPSA multigun, IDPA multigun, or International Multi Gun Association.

Layout is pretty much I read all I could find and designed my own, I tried to keep it similar to sanctioned matches. Scoring is most likely gonna be comstock, safety is the num 1 range rule, most of us are LEOs and train with guns reg. I have read online basic rules of 3 gun and have come up with rules that will be presented to shooters before the match. This being our first match we will be taking baby steps, anyone is invited to co e out check it out and lend a hand. Again we would love to have anyone come down and help if so desired

Just wanted to make a CORRECTION.... We will be using international multi gun asso for scoring. It's the simplest and easiest way to score multi gun, thanks

I have been looking at other 3 gun events for ideas.... Like I said I urge everyone to come check it out and after the first match them we can restructure if needed. I have designed some cool stages, there not super long but will be very fun.

Just a reminder that our 3 gun match is this Sunday May 27 @ Wayne's weaponry, in west boyslton. 930am shooting by 10am. Round count will be roughly 100 rounds of birdshot, pistol, rifle for 6 stages.

Just letting everyone know, that our event scheduled for Sunday May 27 is still on, the weather as of now will be slighty cloudy with a very small chance of rain, if we do cancel the event, it will be later saturday. I will post here and send out emails to those of you who have already signed up to shoot. Thanks Ben

There is still time to sign up and shoot, just email me [email protected]

i have been thinking about it. Time and help is hard right now. I am hoping to plan a couple fun events which I will def extend to my NES family. If anyone wants to help plan and organize feel free to email me. Thanks Ben

Not to hijack this or anything. But there will be a public non-assocation run 3-gun in Townsend at the Townsend Fish and Gun sometime in the late summer.

This is exactly all the information I have at the moment. I promised my help so when I learn more I'll make a new post.

Definitely interested. Coming from the Cape, so prob can't help set up but will definitely help on the backside with cleanup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack this or anything. But there will be a public non-assocation run 3-gun in Townsend at the Townsend Fish and Gun sometime in the late summer.

This is exactly all the information I have at the moment. I promised my help so when I learn more I'll make a new post.

I am looking forward to more info on this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I have a place we could use. Waynes Weaponry in West Boylston. He is a great guy and Im sure we could plan a good event. Even if the states were small. I can help, but am limited with targets and other equipment.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also be very interested in the townsend match. I could def help out and prob grab a few buddies from the area.

I just picked up my 3 gun shot gun at Waynes (he was my FFL). I'll help it its in the area, I live 5 min from Waynes.

definitely interested. subbing now. i hope this happens as I have no experience in 3-gun but am willing to help and learn.

Back
Top Bottom