• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 killed, 4 injured in California bowling alley shooting

In a tweet, California U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris said her heart breaks for the victims. "We must do more to address gun violence," she said. "Americans should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

Never let a tragedy go unexploited...

In a tweet, California U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris said her heart breaks for the victims. "We must do more to address gun violence," she said. "Americans should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

I bet she didn't say boo about the illegal that killed the cop with a gun though...

Did I just read that 2 of the people shot "decided to not go to the hospital"???? Because that's not suspicious at all....

I also am not sure I believe the part about the two freinds who rushed into a fight "to break it up" and both got shot?

Just anouther gang fight. Chances are the shooters and victims were all underage and known criminals.... but no one will ever report that.

Did I just read that 2 of the people shot "decided to not go to the hospital"???? Because that's not suspicious at all....

I also am not sure I believe the part about the two freinds who rushed into a fight "to break it up" and both got shot?

Just anouther gang fight. Chances are the shooters and victims were all underage and known criminals.... but no one will ever report that.

Yeah I think it said they went to seek their own medical attention? Must know a veterinarian that hooks them up lol

business-commerce-jump-conclusions-conclusion-worker-working-mbcn1206_low.jpg

Let’s see if this progresses:

"We must do more to address knife violence," she said. "Americans should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

"We must do more to address fist violence," she said. "Americans should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

"We must do more to address violence," she said. "All people should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

"We must do more to address Americans," she said. "Americans should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

"We must do more to address mankind," she said. "All people should be able to go to a bowling alley and be safe."

“Wut are we gonna do now?”

Back
Top Bottom