• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.30 Carbine ammunition

Speaking of M1 Carbine ammo...
...has anyone ever owned/fired one of those Taurus "Raging Thirty's"? Seems like it would be a fine complement to an M1 Carbine.

Collectable in Merrimack has some....last time I was there they also had some M1 carbine stripper clips and about 15 WW2 M1 carbine magazines.

I got a box of PPU at Cabela's last weekend, when I still had hope for getting a CMP carbine. Now it's a paperweight.

Speaking of M1 Carbine ammo...
...has anyone ever owned/fired one of those Taurus "Raging Thirty's"? Seems like it would be a fine complement to an M1 Carbine.

No, but I have shot my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .30 Carbine.

image_zpsqr3elntx.jpg

I was at Glenn's today and he has commercial and surplus 30 carbine. Bandos of 120rds (I think LC) US mil for $70

These were some old odd ones

I think this stuff was early "self" defense ammo. Soft tip expanded a lot. I know about the same time they had hollow points filled with primer compound that would go off on impact. Much like glueing strike anywhere match compound to a hollow point pellet as a kid. Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom