• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

300 New Shooting Ranges but not here

Before everybody says we need to be more like Finland, read up on the rules and regulations of firearm ownership in that country.

When they joined the EU, they had to abide by EU laws.

It's not good, makes MA seem like NH.
As sh*tty as MA laws are, this State is awesome for shooting ranges. It is almost impossible to live more than 15-20min away from a range.

As sh*tty as MA laws are, this State is awesome for shooting ranges. It is almost impossible to live more than 15-20min away from a range.
+1 here. In my part of the state there are about 6 different clubs within a 10 mile radius. Our laws suck but the ability to shoot for cheap is dare I say one of the best states with clubs

+1 here. In my part of the state there are about 6 different clubs within a 10 mile radius. Our laws suck but the ability to shoot for cheap is dare I say one of the best states with clubs
And a developer can't just show up and pay one person for the land.

A lot of States like Florida, you are one step away from losing the range when the owner decides to sell his property to a development.

And a developer can't just show up and pay one person for the land.

A lot of States like Florida, you are one step away from losing the range when the owner decides to sell his property to a development.
I have 8 acres and shoot on my property but for $65 a year I shoot at a club 10 mins away that has a pistol carbine range , 300 yard rifle range and a pistol range. You can shoot steel and everyone minds their own business. I rarely shoot on my land as a result.

Back
Top Bottom