300blk (300AAC) subsonic 100+ rds - $60

JedSxNE

NES Member
For sale: 100 rds of Freedom Munitions (new) HUSH ammo. 220gr. Also have 10rds of Underwood Ammo Controlled Chaos 300blk included. Sold my 300blk rifles a while back, found some ammo I forgot about. Might have some more lying around, would include it for above price, maybe a box of Underwood or SBs in the safes...maybe more. Sunk cost at this point; half retail. Also have a bunch of random accessories I've accumulated over time....just ask for something specific if you want the ammo, happy to include if I have it. Downsizing everything. No trades.

Transfer at Bolton Orchards, or Harvard General store only (not really worth either of our times to travel for such small amount).

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in the same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines, or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom