WTS .308/7.62x51 NATO mags: M-14, FAL, G3/CETME, AR-10 (gen1)

55_grain

NES Member
Rating - 99.9%
691   1   0
For sale: preban mags ('94 Clinton AWB) for your favorite classic battle rifle. All are 20-round, all used in VG or better condition unless otherwise noted. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. [grin]

M1A/M14 Mags:
#1. USGI, assorted manufacturer (Borg-Warner BRW, Kileen KMT, Westinghouse, UHC, OM etc) $45/ea more soon

#2 Taiwan T57 mags. Made on US-made tooling, and I got them as surplus from a PD...these are not Chinese repros. Fun fact: the honor guard in Taipei 's national palace use M14's!
$35 ea very good condition as purchased from the PD (no, seriously). Gloss blued steel finish. Made on US tooling.

#3. Chinese military M-14 mags, steel. Looks like US mags, same finish, some even marked with "W" for Winchester (but the font is wrong!).
The Chinese even made .308 ammo with fake western headstamps to ship "we were never here/ plausable deniability" M-14's to various rebel groups!
They're quality (the mags, I dunno about the ammo!) and work fine. Grey parkerized. $35.

#3b. Chinese M-14 mag kits, steel - Mag body, spring, follower, NO BASE PLATE. $25/ea

#4. Chicom commercial M14/M1A mags, steel. Lighter-duty range mags, and priced accordingly at $25/ea. 1 left.

#5. Checkmate CMI (USGI Contractor) M-14 mags. These are undated but likely postban and have a CMI stamped baseplate. Up to you. $40. 2-3 left, 2 are NIB.

AR-10 Armalite Gen 1 mag (converted 10-round M14 mag with patent number stamped/stenciled on the back and plastic follower with plunger to stop the bolt. Just 3: $25/ea
IMG_20201001_170028300.jpg

FAL Mags (also Rock River LAR308):
Preban FAL mags, 20-round steel.
Metric Mags: some used-VG condition (the pic below) and stamped in Hebrew. Also some new-old-stock Belgian metric mags out of sealed 20-mag cases. [grin] $35/per
A few with surface rust, does not affect function: $30/ea

I have a very few English-pattern - the latter with the large latching tab at the top. $35/per (or 3/$100)

CETME/G3/etc
CETME/G3/HK91/PTR91 mags.
Aluminum. German-made by HK, pre-ban date stamped. $10/ea,

Steel mags- heavy duty. $10/each (top pic) in heavy cosmoline SOLD OUT
dObUooPl.jpg

Don't see what you're looking for? Ask me, I probably have one!

$9 shipping for three, $10 for 4-10 mags,
a bit more for any larger quantity, USPS w/ tracking
FTF in Auburn MA - M-F evening commute

Cash, check, USPS MO, 90% US or .999 silver. Venmo. Zelle if your bank is a member - mine isn't. Google Wallet. Discreet PayPal FF.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom