I have never seen it on the shelf, but would buy it in a heart beat. Everything I have read has good things to say.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/07/sig-sauer-elite-performance-ammunition-review/.

After firing 800 rounds, we didn't experience a single “flier“. That is not to say that you wouldn't get one…. but, we did not. This ammunition is the cleanest that we have ever shot. There was substantially less fouling in the barrels of our test pistols, even when compared to our own reloads.

We are not sure what powder they are using, but it is really good. We wouldn't mind getting some of that stuff for our own reloads.

I have been carrying it in my glocks for a year. They seem to have good reviews and it shoots well. I haven't had any problems and it groups well, Recoil isn't bad either. I carry the 147 grain 9mm.

I bought a box out of curiosity once. It functioned just like every other kind of reputable ammo.

I reload, though, so there's not much point.

I shot a few boxes of the carry variety as well as the range version out of my wifes bodyguard 380 and all rounds went bang. This is her current carry ammo.

I bought a box of 124gr 9mm this weekend. Not sure if i will be carrying it much. Reviews i have seen have not been great. Maybe it is just the 124gr but most reviews have shown not to great expansion.

I like to keep different brands in my stock. I will continue to carry my hornady CD

Who actually makes the ammo? I am assuming it is just Sig branded, right?

I'm not sure who loads the ammo, but I believe that the bullets are made by Sierra. (The Sig branded v-crown reloading projectiles are advertised as being made by Sierra)

Back
Top Bottom