.375 winchester

wjsmall97

NES Member
So my local guy to buy .375 Winchester just jump up $10 on a 20 pack. They were $50, and I went in today and it went up to $60. He had some when I bought some the last time and I doubt he is selling much of it, but says they went up on him and $60. is what it is now.
Bill

So my local guy to buy .375 Winchester just jump up $10 on a 20 pack. They were $50, and I went in today and it went up to $60. He had some when I bought some the last time and I doubt he is selling much of it, but says they went up on him and $60. is what it is now.
Bill

$3/round? Holy crap. You wouldn't have to shoot that many to pay for reloading equipment.

$3/round? Holy crap. You wouldn't have to shoot that many to pay for reloading equipment.
This! JFC that's approaching 50 BMG prices. You definitely need to start reloading. Unless this is just a hunting rifle that gets shot once a year? Even still, I would recommend reloading.

I'll see if my local shop near Foxwoods has this caliber (kind of doubt, it, but you never know). I know he has had some older stock .38-55 and .32-40 recently.
I've got two varieties of 300g bullets in .375" diameter, but that doesn't help you much. Besides, these are more suitable for .375 H&H and other pointed calibers.
Ron's Guns (East Lyme, CT) probably has it, but he isn't cheap either. Besides, unless you commute to NYC, it wouldn't be worth the drive or shipping expense.

Attachments

• .375bullets.jpg
    .375bullets.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Actually, I do reload for the .375 Winchester, but figured I would splurge after selling a bunch of hunting stuff in a yard sale.
I figured I should spend some of it before the wife decides to spend it on something useless ( at least to me ). I wasn't expecting the price jump,
and was going to buy some .35 bullets for the .35 rem. but he wanted $50.00 for 100 Hornady Interlock soft points. So the .35 bullets stayed there.
Bill

Actually, I do reload for the .375 Winchester, but figured I would splurge after selling a bunch of hunting stuff in a yard sale.
I figured I should spend some of it before the wife decides to spend it on something useless ( at least to me ). I wasn't expecting the price jump,
and was going to buy some .35 bullets for the .35 rem. but he wanted $50.00 for 100 Hornady Interlock soft points. So the .35 bullets stayed there.
Bill

Go to shooting supply.

Great cartridge to cast for. Keep an eye out for the next casting seminar.

This is one of the calibers that got me into reloading. Thank goodness I stated saving brass 20 years ago.

I find the 200gr JFN bullets shoot the best in my rifle, but I have heard of some people just using hard cast lead.

Never really got into casting
Well then you must be ready.
Best thing you can do as a reloader.

Some of the guys here get together and teach a seminar in southeastern MA in the fall. $30 a head pays for breakfast. Lunch and a many Bullets as you can cast while you’re there.

Sounds like fun,but I am up in New hampshire.How far south, and would I be breaking mass law by driving back to N.H. with them ?

No excuses. ;)

We had a dude from Virginia last seminar.

Of course if you’re from Gloucester we all know the shooters from up there are too good for us lowly bullet casters.

Back
Top Bottom