.38 Special +P 135 gr. Speer Gold Dot In Stock @ Target Sports...

And in a 50-round working man's box for under $30 bucks.

Not one of those little 20-round boxes that engagement rings come in...

23921.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
And in a 50-round working man's box for under $30 bucks.

Not one of those little 20-round boxes that engagement rings come in...

I know this is really good ammo through other sources, and I've practiced with it myself, but your post also reminded me of a member here who trained quite a bit with it some time ago. I think he had a whole thread about it (which I can't find), but I did find where he referenced it in 2008:

I have just under 1,000 rounds of Speer GDHP 135gr +P - started off with 2,000. If you're coming to the shoot, I'll bring a few boxes for you to try. I love the stuff - barks like a dog and hits like a freight train. I tried some 158gr Buffalo Bore FBI loads and liked them, but not enough to justify switching...
MassMark, why do you have so much GDHP? Not critical, just curious, since GDHP is a pretty expensive round.
I got and incredible deal which I posted about many moons ago. The GDHP is expensive because dealers make it that way....I got factory fresh, (no not seconds), Speer GDHP +P 135gr for $249.00 per 1,000 delivered. I liked it so much, that I bought a second case. Nothing like training with the ammo you're carrying... [wink]

I found Buffalo Bores to be potent, but uncomfortable in the light 642CT and expensive to train with in the manner in which I do. I thought they were a neat niche round, but the performance of the GDHP 135 +P was more than adequate, (in the top 3 recommended rounds) and more cost effective...

Back
Top Bottom