38 Special

I know I’ll probably get flamed for even asking this, but has anyone seen 38 special anywhere in MA or NH lately?

What tou cant find super fudd 38 anywhere!
This is really a great cartridge to reload for even for a few boxes a year.

Got any free state friends to ship to? Or you can ship to a UPS Store in NH. They just charge a $5 fee per package
Federal has some in stock. Need to ship to a free state.

Also Larry has remington UMC 38 spl +p JHPs for a good price. 57 cpr plus tax and shipping.

If you're in southeastern MA, J&S in Acushnet had some but he had a 4 box limit. He also had 380 but don't know if there's any left. He does a facebook video every Saturday morning.

Culverine Firearms in Agawam MA apparently has .38Spl.

Scroll down a little bit.

Yeah I reload so I don’t have any skin in the game. But good lord that ammo is expensive. I think I can reload 4-5 boxes of ammo for the price of one factory box

I don't buy much ammo because I reload. The .38 Special is mild and accurate. It's also cheap and easy to reload. Ammunition has always been expensive but now it's also difficult to find so I don't understand why more shooters don't reload.

I'd say come down and reload your own, but my bench is not in MA nor NH. Besides, you'll never find any SP primers (I have a hundred plus SPM primers), so I can't help you much anyways. Good luck!

I'd say come down and reload your own, but my bench is not in MA nor NH. Besides, you'll never find any SP primers (I have a hundred plus SPM primers), so I can't help you much anyways. Good luck!
The Ram had primers off and on this week. I was able to snag 8k through 4 orders (4k arrived yesterday). Could have bought more but didn’t. I don’t need them. I only bought them for others that need em. Price was $85 per 1k shipped.

Back
Top Bottom