• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.380 brass

Does anyone here have a use for .380 brass? I don't own anything in .380 and probably never will. As I sort through all my brass I'm starting to get a decent little pile going.

So, is this of any use to someone? Otherwise it's going in with the rest of the scrap brass.

Wow, I can't even come close to 4.5 lbs right now... [laugh] I put this out more as a feeler to see whether or not I should even bother saving the brass. I'll start setting it aside rather than chucking it now.

I'll take it if no one else was first. would you be willing to ship it? ill make sure you get a nice tip for it as well. [smile] it would be very much appreciated as i cant find ANY .380 brass...

I'll take it if no one else was first. would you be willing to ship it? ill make sure you get a nice tip for it as well. [smile] it would be very much appreciated as i cant find ANY .380 brass...

I'll update this next time I score a decent amount. Right now I only have approx. 50 rounds. I've been just letting it pass at the range, as I have no use for it. After the response to this thread, I will start taking it with me and passing it along.

Wow, I can't even come close to 4.5 lbs right now... [laugh] I put this out more as a feeler to see whether or not I should even bother saving the brass. I'll start setting it aside rather than chucking it now.

Nobody should ever throw out ANY reloadable brass, there's always somebody who wants it. Even berdan primed brass is still worth it's weight in scrap.
I remember when .40 started to get popular and nobody reloaded it. I collected hundreds of .40's at the range long before I even owned a gun in that caliber. I later bought a CZ75B and a Glock 27, and was very happy I had all that brass. In fact, I don't think I've even bought more than 3 boxes of new .40 cal stuff in my life.

Nobody should ever throw out ANY reloadable brass, there's always somebody who wants it. Even berdan primed brass is still worth it's weight in scrap.
I remember when .40 started to get popular and nobody reloaded it. I collected hundreds of .40's at the range long before I even owned a gun in that caliber. I later bought a CZ75B and a Glock 27, and was very happy I had all that brass. In fact, I don't think I've even bought more than 3 boxes of new .40 cal stuff in my life.

Oh I definitely hear you on saving everything. But it was getting dark and I just didn't have the time. Knowing that it will go to good use, I will pick it up from now on. I also never throw brass in the trash. It goes in a pail which will eventually make its way to the scrap yard - $$$ for more components [smile]

Back
Top Bottom