• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

39 missing children found in georgia

The Anchor

NES Member
It ain't news 'cause pizzagate is fake/sarcasm. And the media people all have pedo filmrolls on file. Yesterday's conspiracy theories today's mainstream news Paedophiles using cheese and pizza emojis as secret code on social media
From the article:
"Cheese and pizza emojis are being used as a secret code by paedophiles to communicate on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter, online safety groups have warned...."
Not a Q guy but the weather looks a little unsettled.

As much as I'd like to agree that no one is covering this story that is not accurate there's 37,000 news story hits on Google and based on the search CNN was the last one to post the story (2 hours ago)

Here's a few

1598725535406.png
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
However Google didn't find the Fox News story without including "Fox News" in the search ,as usual you have to hunt for it.

1598725824150.png

Trump has the DOJ and Fed law enforcement especially focused on this, and they are getting results. Media cant report it because orange man bad.

A correction for @enbloc : Intent wasn't to be funny, it was to illustrate how many were missing. My bad.
No bad. The milk cartons represented "a child" found to me.
I remember when they started using cartons and thought "Everyone drinks milk, what a huge way to get faces out across America."
I had forgotten that some poked fun at them. I don't. I love kids...
~Enbloc

It's all good, that's the problem with pushing buttons, or tapping letters on a phone screen, shit gets taken out of context sometimes.

Most of the FB nonsense memes I saw about this claim that 39 children who were victims of sex trafficking were rescued from a double-wide in Georgia. Or my favorite: "Almost 40 Children Rescued in Georgia", because "39" doesn't seem nearly as dramatic for the headlines.

Of course that's nonsense, but not much more nonsensical than the rest of the claims.

Look: stranger abductions of children do happen. They absolutely do. But they are extremely rare. Children who are sexually abused are mostly abused at home, or by "trusted adults" like coaches, teachers, pastors, scout leaders, etc.

Whenever a federal task force announces they've broken up a sex trafficking ring, it's safe to assume they shut down some massage parlors (cf. Robert Kraft). When they announce that they've rescued missing children, the majority of them will be custody dispute cases, or teenage runaways. By the rescuers' definition, all of them are "at risk of sexual exploitation", but that doesn't mean they're actually sexually abused.

Children are safer today than ever before. Thanks to the internet and 24/7 news cycle, we hear about it every time there's an Amber Alert in East Timbuktu, and that's usually a custody case, and the fallacy of misleading vividness makes us think that we're surrounded by child-snatchers.

We're not.

GA has a huge diddler / trafficking problem. For some reason Atlanta is practically a child prostitution hub, etc.

Most of the FB nonsense memes I saw about this claim that 39 children who were victims of sex trafficking were rescued from a double-wide in Georgia. Or my favorite: "Almost 40 Children Rescued in Georgia", because "39" doesn't seem nearly as dramatic for the headlines.

Of course that's nonsense, but not much more nonsensical than the rest of the claims.

Look: stranger abductions of children do happen. They absolutely do. But they are extremely rare. Children who are sexually abused are mostly abused at home, or by "trusted adults" like coaches, teachers, pastors, scout leaders, etc.

Whenever a federal task force announces they've broken up a sex trafficking ring, it's safe to assume they shut down some massage parlors (cf. Robert Kraft). When they announce that they've rescued missing children, the majority of them will be custody dispute cases, or teenage runaways. By the rescuers' definition, all of them are "at risk of sexual exploitation", but that doesn't mean they're actually sexually abused.

Children are safer today than ever before. Thanks to the internet and 24/7 news cycle, we hear about it every time there's an Amber Alert in East Timbuktu, and that's usually a custody case, and the fallacy of misleading vividness makes us think that we're surrounded by child-snatchers.

We're not.
American children are, most child trafficking involves foreigners. I agree that the faggot Nancy Grace created fear-nostrum of diddler vans scooping kids off the streets is retarded.... but that doesn't mean there aren't pedos peddling young foreign kids in the US, especially girls. Before rona airline flight attendants were finding them all the time.

Before rona airline flight attendants were finding them all the time.
Don't forget that the flight attendants were "finding" men traveling with their own children, perfectly legally.

Boris Johnson wrote about his experience over a decade ago, when an Air India attendant asked him to move. "We don't allow men to sit with children."

More rescued today:
Gee... here's where we find out pizza-gate was real the entire time.

The Polly Klaas Foundation is all about rescuing missing children; they are named after a girl who was abducted and murdered.

Here are their statistics. I suggest everyone who thinks there's a baby-raper behind every bush take a good read.

99.8% of the children who go missing do come home.
  • Nearly 90% of missing children have simply misunderstood directions or miscommunicated their plans, are lost, or have run away.
  • 9% are kidnapped by a family member in a custody dispute.
  • 3% are abducted by non-family members, usually during the commission of a crime such as robbery or sexual assault. The kidnapper is often someone the child knows.
  • Only about 100 children (a fraction of 1%) are kidnapped each year in the stereotypical stranger abductions you hear about in the news.
  • About half of these 100 children come home.

So where is Hillary and Nancy getting their baby blood?
Haiti is likely the big source. Just look to the third world country where the c***on foundation is doing the most work.
original-f97fcb777fbc60235e7cfdf991cb0cfa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom