3Bucc brass catcher reviews please.

stoneypete

NES Member
There was a group buy here a while back. Many of you bought this brass catcher. I could not participate at the time, but I'm in the market now. I like the looks of this one, but I'd like some input from the rest of you.

If you have experience with a better one please let me know as well.

I'm not a valid reviewer since I ran the buy, but I love mine. Use it every time I shoot one of my ARs. Even use it for my .22lr conversion kit. Those little .22 cases get everywhere, but not any more.

[wink]

There was a group buy here a while back. Many of you bought this brass catcher. I could not participate at the time, but I'm in the market now. I like the looks of this one, but I'd like some input from the rest of you.

If you have experience with a better one please let me know as well.

SP, I'm looking for one too, maybe combine and save some shipping$ ?

I got mine from the group buy. It performs as advertised. Works well, easy to mount and dismount, catches everything, and does not interfere with the function of the firearm.

Go for it.

I bought two and an extra mounting point for a third rifle. They are very well made and work fine. Not having to chase brass is a good thing. [smile]

I would give them two thumbs up.

I haven't had a chance to use mine yet, either, because my eotech and buis are taking up all of the rail positions. I thought of removing the buis and sliding back the eotech to make room, but I haven't done that yet. I haven't been getting out to the range enough lately to use it anyway [sad]. I can say that it is excellent craftsmanship and I am glad I bought it, I just wish it worked without making changes to the rifle setup.

I love mine - works as advertised. Pete, go ahead and buy one; you won't regret it.

Unless you enjoy scrambling after brass, that is. [smile]

I love mine from the group buy. I should have bought a second one so I didn't have to switch from one AR to the other.

Get one, you won't regret it.

My only qualm so far has been some rust on the metal rods that go into my flat top adapter. Appears I didn't dry them well enough after shooting in the rain. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom