• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3G FIREARMS (Southern NH)

Hi All,

I am writing to share my recent experience related to a firearm purchase (a brand new MA compliant AR-15). I am a member of the Merrimack Valley Pistol League. One of our participants recently opened a small firearms business in Southern NH (close to the MA border). While he has a modest inventory (many MA compliant items), he can get anything you want and at CDNN or CTD prices. I feel like I got a great deal on my purchase and the customer service was fantastic. The business also sells some firearms accessories and will be stocking ammo soon. They also custom build rifles and pistols. I saw some awesome pieces at reasonable prices that MA laws prevent me from owning (you in the free states are very lucky!). The owner's name is Gregg (yes, three "g"s, hence the name of the business?). If you're looking for something special or just want to speak with the owner, here's a link to his website (3G Firearms LLC, New Hampshire). Happy shopping.

Back
Top Bottom