.44 Magnum, rapid fire..

What Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?​

Carpal tunnel syndrome, also called median nerve compression, is a condition that causes numbness, tingling, or weakness in your hand.
It happens because of pressure on your median nerve, which runs the length of your arm, goes through a passage in your wrist called the carpal tunnel, and ends in your hand. The median controls the movement and feeling of your thumb and the movement of all your fingers except your pinky.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms
Symptoms of carpal tunnel include:
  • Burning, tingling, or itching numbness in your palm and thumb or your index and middle fingers
  • Weakness in your hand and trouble holding things
  • Shock-like feelings that move into your fingers
  • Tingling that moves up into your arm

Yikes and he's using 180 gr loads too! Those are stout as hell. I'm not sure I can even shoot my Dan Wesson 44 mag revolver that fast let alone try to keep all the shots on the target like he did. Damn.
I'd be tempted to try it with my 240 gr loads but not the 180s lol. Soooo much muzzle blast and recoil.

He is amazing. I watched a video recently where he said that he actually lives on a range. He also mentioned that he puts some serious work into what he does. An example he gave was a typical range session where he burns through a "bucket" of bullets.

When even Jerry friggin' MICULEK waves his hand after shooting 6 rounds, you KNOW he was handling some serious recoil.

I wonder if he'd be crazy enough to try some of those handloads that @EddieCoyle does.

His hands are like two Christmas hams they are huge!
Yep. I was lucky enough to be at an exhibition day at Smith & Wesson to see him shoot some amazing times with a 625 .45 revolver. We all got to talking afterwards and I shook hands with him. I wear XXL gloves, and I've shaken hands with some big guys, but his are gorilla-size. He's funny as hell, too, joking about this and that in between volleys.

Met him briefly at Shot Show a few years back. Just as nice as could be. He was humble and funny.

And damn talented!

Manages to hold down recoil and fire exactly at the point the muzzle sweeps downward across the target and repeat. Amazing

Back
Top Bottom