• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.45 ACP AR PCC Who's built one?

I loved everything I was seeing about this gun until the accuracy issues started to be reported. Military Arms Channel does a deep dive on what might be a design defect in the unusual delay mechanism that utilizes a moving barrel. I think LWRC is fixing it or may have actually fixed it by now, but I'm still a little weary after seeing the unorthodox action design. And considering the price tag, that's a terrible fail.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbN_q63vkds

Did you read about it on the internet? Must be true.

Did you read about it on the internet? Must be true.

I'm taking it you haven't done any reading or video watching (or even reading my full comment) about this given that reply. LWCR has acknowledged the issue already. It is not just internet jockey gossip at this point. But given LWCR is a great company, I don't doubt they'll figure it out and this will eventually be a great product. Just an unfortunate gen 1 release by most accounts, particularly for the price tag. I will say though that given their radical recoil mitigation system, I don't completely fault them for having teething issues. Just that prototyping with the customer on a finished product is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom