.45 Win Mag

Rob

So I was moving some stuff around the house and I came across one of those 100 round plastic ammo holders like you'd use to keep reloads. It had a THICK layer of dust on it and was usually heavy for such a small ammo box. I thought to myself...where did this come from and why is it here? I open it up and inside is about 30 rounds of W-W Super .45 Win Mag.

I've never owned a gun that shoots it, no one in the house has owned anything that shoots it, and to be perfectly honest, I never even knew the round existed. After some Googling I'm still a little puzzled. I'm even more puzzled how they ended up in my house?!?

Can someone please tell me the history of this round and what gun I need to buy that shoots it? These rounds have me intrigued.

Rob

So I was moving some stuff around the house and I came across one of those 100 round plastic ammo holders like you'd use to keep reloads. It had a THICK layer of dust on it and was usually heavy for such a small ammo box. I thought to myself...where did this come from and why is it here? I open it up and inside is about 30 rounds of W-W Super .45 Win Mag.

I've never owned a gun that shoots it, no one in the house has owned anything that shoots it, and to be perfectly honest, I never even knew the round existed. After some Googling I'm still a little puzzled. I'm even more puzzled how they ended up in my house?!?

Can someone please tell me the history of this round and what gun I need to buy that shoots it? These rounds have me intrigued.

Rob

Google L.A.R. Grizzly.

I'll trade the rounds if you want. Or I have 4 guns that will shoot the 45 win mag and will sell you one or 2!!!

Fred

Fred

Thanks guys.

L.A.R. Grizzly was the first thing to come up in google. Wildey pistols look like art set in metal. Both look devilishly delicious.

Fred, I don't know if I want to sell or trade anything just yet. This is an odd case of the ammo preceding the gun.

Fred,

I'd like that. Thank you. I'm going to try to finally go to one of the shoots this year.

Back
Top Bottom