• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5.56 ammo

Cabelas has 5.56X45 NATO Winchester ammo in stock in Berlin-Hudson Ma. I saw it there Wed. $75 a box of 150 rds. 5 box limit.
There were about 6 cases in a cart behind the counter besides the 10 boxes or so on the counter.

Of course I'd call first

seems to be everywhere, i'm getting a bunch of email from various places i do business with.

Not sure who is manufacturing sig ammo but I burned through 100 rounds of this stuff over the summer. Shot well as well as 55 gn wolf gold and some others I shoot once in a while. Through a 18" heavy barrel " varmint " style rifle with 1/8 was all over 1moa prone with bipod. Held 10 ring of SR target with a 1/9 with A2 sights.
Not sure I would pay .40 cents a round for this but it is what it is right now. I dont see it getting better anytime soon. Buy it if you need it when you find it.

Not sure who is manufacturing sig ammo but I burned through 100 rounds of this stuff over the summer. Shot well as well as 55 gn wolf gold and some others I shoot once in a while. Through a 18" heavy barrel " varmint " style rifle with 1/8 was all over 1moa prone with bipod. Held 10 ring of SR target with a 1/9 with A2 sights.
Not sure I would pay .40 cents a round for this but it is what it is right now. I dont see it getting better anytime soon. Buy it if you need it when you find it.
Lol if it was 40 cpr I would buy 2 cases, right now. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom