• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5th ANNUAL COYOTE HUNT

Fairview sportsmans club is hosting our 5th coyote hunt. All information about the hunt can be found on the clubs website. The website is in my signature line. The hunt will run from Feb. 1st through Mar. 5th. All hunting will be done in accordance to Ma. wildlife rules and regulations. After the final weigh in there will be hamburgs and hotdogs for all participants. All money collected gets donated to the Soldiers Home and the USO equally. There will be prizes given on the final day. Coyotes can be hunted anywhere in MA. Give it a try and maybe meet new hunters and have some fun too. You can contact me with a PM here if you have any additional questions and i will try to answer them.

Bob

Are the check-in's on Saturdays again? Last year it was during last light hours on Saturdays, my only full day to hunt.

Neighbor claims to have seen 3 walking across wymans pond and snooping around last Saturday. I might just have to find a place where i can take a shot to keep them away from all the houses. Lots of young kids around...

How much do the largest ones weigh? Down here in Georgia a really large one weighs 45 pounds. I am wondering if the COY WOLFS up there are larger than the regular coyotes down here?

Back
Top Bottom