619 DW Guns & Ammo has bulk 7.62 x 39

Just a heads for those looking for bulk steel 7.62 x 39.
619 Guns and Ammo in Merrimack NH has 1000 rds cases of Golden Tiger for $350

Seems like some people are having trouble with math problems... $350 divided by 1000 = 35 cents a round

Best price on ammoseek (without shipping) 7.62x39mm Ammo is 36.9 cents

As for giving away the site.. its a store that got the ammo to sell .. not to keep as an museum exhibit! LOL

Last edited:
Just a heads for those looking for bulk steel 7.62 x 39.
619 Guns and Ammo in Merrimack NH has 1000 rds cases of Golden Tiger for $350
Dude delete this don't give away the spot! WTH

Are you going to go on a fishing forum and tell everybody where the pond with all the fish are? Happen to know any sand pits to shoot in? lol

Dude delete this don't give away the spot! WTH

Are you going to go on a fishing forum and tell everybody where the pond with all the fish are? Happen to know any sand pits to shoot in? lol
It’s not a spot if it’s a store. Are you saying you only want a shop to sell something if it’s to you? That’s f***ing stupid. Anybody who’s been on here for more 2 minutes knows they stock golden tiger and run sales frequently that get advertised here

It’s not a spot if it’s a store. Are you saying you only want a shop to sell something if it’s to you? That’s f***ing stupid. Anybody who’s been on here for more 2 minutes knows they stock golden tiger and run sales frequently that get advertised here
I assumed he was being sarcastic. But I agree with what you said lol.

/s

Last edited:
Belay that last. Yes they make it. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen it on a the shelf and I do like that brand.

Back
Top Bottom