• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7.62x25 for sale

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
Yes folks you read that correctly. Surplus 7.62x25 is back but in a limited supply. For those who have been searching for some PM me and I will gladly provide you the source. This company does not ship to MA so if Ray gives me the ok I will post it.
800 rounds polish military surplus. $138

Last edited:
Probably mid 1950's.

I rarely shoot my CZ 52 which is the only gun I have that shoots the Tok round. Whenever my supply of ammo runs out I'll probably be looking for a couple hundred rounds.

what 11 cents per round, I think they pulled the inventory to raise prices... last batch I got I paid 7 cents per round shipped to a free state,,,,yikes.

what 11 cents per round, I think they pulled the inventory to raise prices... last batch I got I paid 7 cents per round shipped to a free state,,,,yikes.

it did go up but NOBODY has any. The other alternative is 18 to 20 bucks a box of 50.

yeah, just joshin around a bit.......I may get one more case, I should have enough to last a long time.

it did go up but NOBODY has any. The other alternative is 18 to 20 bucks a box of 50.

I read this today: "Note that 7.62x25mm ammunition (and 7.63mm Mauser ammunition) of Russian manufacturer cannot be imported because of a special restriction established in 1997 and recently the restriction has been extended to most 7.62x25mm ammunition made in Eastern Europe ."
Here: http://cartridgecollectors.org/shipping.htm

Any truth behind this?

I read this today: "Note that 7.62x25mm ammunition (and 7.63mm Mauser ammunition) of Russian manufacturer cannot be imported because of a special restriction established in 1997 and recently the restriction has been extended to most 7.62x25mm ammunition made in Eastern Europe ."
Here: http://cartridgecollectors.org/shipping.htm

Any truth behind this?

That doc was last revised in 2008. I'm hoping it's BS! Otherwise, what have we been buying for the last 3 years? It's just a supply and demand thing. Lots of inexpensive pistols are coming over here, and we all know C&R-types are not the type of person to buy just a box or two of ammo just before they head to the range!

When the price goes down, I'll get more. But I'm content to sit tight at the current prices.

That doc was last revised in 2008. I'm hoping it's BS! Otherwise, what have we been buying for the last 3 years? It's just a supply and demand thing. Lots of inexpensive pistols are coming over here, and we all know C&R-types are not the type of person to buy just a box or two of ammo just before they head to the range!

When the price goes down, I'll get more. But I'm content to sit tight at the current prices.

Yea, I just figured (as many others have as well) that it was weird to go from dirt cheap ammo to unobtainable overnight. Normal progression would at least show a gradual increase in price until it was no longer available. I just happened to buy my Tokarev pistol a week before 7.62x25 ammo disappeared everywhere simultaneously.

It pisses me off to no end watching people who bought 10,000+ rounds of ammo, only to sell for twice the price when they ran out, similar to 30-06 from the CMP.

Back
Top Bottom