• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7.62x25 Tok Availability?

Hey guys,
Well I just recently picked up my first Yugo M57 Tok and looking for some ammo to feed through it. I remember seeing the stuff everywhere and it went for roughly $110-$120/1260. I've been looking everywhere for bulk buys on surplus and can't find anything. There's still availability on the super expensive reloadable stuff, but no surplus to be found. I've checked almost a dozen places and they're all out [crying]

Any help would be much appreciated. Even some of the stores that had it stocked a month or two ago have it no longer. Did I literally just miss the last of it or should I wait for it to restock? Thanks in advance.
Mark

There is an abundance of the stuff, but they will probably not mail it to you.

I have gotten it from a certain Guide, but I am in CT. It was like 90 plus shipping if you are a member, but they offer free shipping coupons from time to time.

The Freedom Shoppe in New Milford, CT has it in from time to time for $130 for 1260 rounds......

There is an abundance of the stuff, but they will probably not mail it to you.

I have gotten it from a certain Guide, but I am in CT. It was like 90 plus shipping if you are a member, but they offer free shipping coupons from time to time.

The Freedom Shoppe in New Milford, CT has it in from time to time for $130 for 1260 rounds......

Sportsmans Guide is all sold out [sad] PM sent about the shop in New Milford

Its usually at gun shows.

Thanks Ray. Someone PMed with a site that still has some left, probably one of the last. Gun shows are a good backup though just incase. I normally don't go to many of them because generally the prices aren't as good and I hate crowds [thinking] I'm amazed at some of the deals people find at the shows though.

I have some you can have. I bought.........well lets say a good amount[wink] so I can give you some to hold you over until you can find a source. The next show is June, Springfield and I do not think the ammo guys from NY, you know the guys, they act like they do not need you or your money. They do not carry surplus 7.62x25.

I also will calll one of my sources and see if they have any tucked away[wink][wink]

You have my cell give me a call. Also if you are looking for 7.62x39 I have a really good deal on new production stuff.

I have some you can have. I bought.........well lets say a good amount[wink] so I can give you some to hold you over until you can find a source. The next show is June, Springfield and I do not think the ammo guys from NY, you know the guys, they act like they do not need you or your money. They do not carry surplus 7.62x25.

I also will calll one of my sources and see if they have any tucked away[wink][wink]

You have my cell give me a call. Also if you are looking for 7.62x39 I have a really good deal on new production stuff.

And that's why you're the man Fred [cheers] I've found one vendor that has it in stock and placed an order, but won't know for sure until it's delivered. I'd be interested in hearing from one of your "sources" and I know you've offered me some of yours but you should hold on to everything you've got. I can definitely see prices skyrocketing in a couple years if they really have run out for good. Not sure if it's just a temporary shortage.

I have a ton of 7.62x39 but if it's a deal I can always use more. I've never once had regret in buying any ammo to stockpile. [laugh] I saw yet another vendor in the May 10th shotgun news (different then the one you checked for me) that said they had tok ammo but when I emailed them they said they were all out.

Back
Top Bottom