• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7.62x39 Price Check

Bought Ann 3K rounds of Wolf 7.61x39 today for the SKS I gave her. Yesterday while at work I called around checking out prices at a few different gun shops. Glad I did !!! Some of these clowns were charging $25/K more than what I paid. Thanks to a few recent threads here at NES I saw the value in checking around. Second good ammo deal I've got within the last week because of NES. Now we just need a little more free time to go shooting to try our new toys out. Life is good !![smile]

Maybe that's why you got a deal? [smile]

So are you gonna let us in on where you picked this up? Or was the point of this just a reminder to shop around?
Thanks for the correction. Tite-Group Sporting in Northboro. Of all the other shops{except one} they were at least at $159. One was almost $190 because they charged the same per box whether you bought one box or 70 cases. I guess they didn't want my business that much?

Back
Top Bottom