73 year old beaten to death by teens; what would you do if packing

That's my strategy as well, to not be in such a situation in the first place. I work in Lawrence, and as the suns starts to wane I flee that dump as if vampires were waking up.
The last time I participated in one of these, "what if" scenarios, it involved the woman being raped in an occupied subway car where no one even called 911. After thinking on it, I decided I'd instantly call 911, clearly report what was going on, and demand advice from the operator as to what to do, and make decisions. No matter what was advised, it would not be allowed to continue/finish.
I avoid MA at all costs because I like to be able to defend myself without being arrested for it so, I stay on my side of the line. Not too many diversity crimes up here in my neck of the woods for some reason

Last edited:
First thing I would do is go to my safe place while blowing my whistle, and filming everything with my cell phone.
I think a double tap to the one who is hitting him at the time will bring everything in line.

Black on Black crime...I'm amazed it made the news
Because it was kids against a much older person. Apparently even the media knows that’s not right on any level. As for what I’d do, drop a dime and keep on going. No way I’m going to the big dirt nap for anyone other than me and mine. Having said that bring back public trashing and the animals may think twice about picking on the elderly. If I pulled a stunt like that my father would beat the shit out of me after the Garda had a go at me! F&cking animals, nothing more.

The first thing you need to come to terms with is these are not kids in the way you think of human children.
The lefties who would want to throw you in the can for defending yourself against them will portray them as "Young children" , but they are not.
They are feral animals raised as animals and the resemblance is physical only.
They are the left's perfect soldiers.
It's taken a few generations to perfect them , but they are not this way by accident.
Destroy the family unit. Pay women to pop them out like puppy mills for a bigger monthly check and then leave them on the streets like stray dogs and this is what you get.

not my problem. I avoid those types by staying far away from the cesspool cities

That's their domain. Let them kill each other. That's what the city dwellers voted for. Enjoy your diversity!!
A defenseless 73-year-old man, probably unable to afford to live anywhere safer, brought it on himself to get beaten to death because… the majority of his neighbors voted wrong? What an absolutely vile thing to post.

Wouldn't be caught in the wrong part of town at 2:45 in the morning so would never run across that situation.

I agree. But the poor old black guy probably couldn't sleep. Just wanted some fresh air. Those were the streets he lived on, he probably felt they were safe.

Where's the outrage from the non-Caucasian community?

A defenseless 73-year-old man, probably unable to afford to live anywhere safer, brought it on himself to get beaten to death because… the majority of his neighbors voted wrong? What an absolutely vile thing to post.

I might have worded the post a little differently, but I think it's important for the progressives to have their faces rubbed in the feces they produce. Let them sniff it, let them taste it. Like the New York mayor's aide who got mugged. It would have been better had his throat been slit. Poetic justice.

The old black man didn't deserve that in any way, shape, or form.

Not police and not a sanctioned vigilante I will not go to jail for someone I don't know or know what the situation is. I will call the police and let them sort it out.
Sorry if you want to be a cop become one.

Like I said, not my problem. Save the lecture for someone who gives a crap! You want to save the poor old folks stuck in the cesspool, go ahead and start a gofundme page! I got my own shlt to deal with and don't care what happens in Utopia. These places produced Joe Biden and cannot be punished enough IMO

Last edited:
If I were the one being beat? I might die but I'd do so with an empty magazine.

If I saw the attack happening? I'm less sure, I typically carry for me and mine, I'm not the police and in this day and age, I don't think I'd want to go through the hassle of legally defending myself from smoking 5 ganbangers in a communist shit hole.

I might yell, I'd certainly call 911, maybe record. But smoke some kids?
Don’t think of them as kids

Probably blast em and screw, revolvers don't leave brass at the scene for the fingerprint guys to find out who did what.
Bad idea.

There are cameras everywhere. You’ll be driving past someone’s Ring camera. And your GPS tracker (phone) will confirm that you were in the area.

The fact that you ran away will be used by the prosecutor to claim that you knew you did something wrong — congrats, you just turned justifiable homicide into a murder charge.

Bad idea.

There are cameras everywhere. You’ll be driving past someone’s Ring camera. And your GPS tracker (phone) will confirm that you were in the area.

The fact that you ran away will be used by the prosecutor to claim that you knew you did something wrong — congrats, you just turned justifiable homicide into a murder charge.
I don't own a cell phone (tracker) I have no GPS or any other tracking devices. I always pack a revolver as a backup to my 9 and I look pretty damn generic so no shell casings and screw.

Yell to stop, then sweep so they see you reaching for your weapon, without drawing, and take cover assuming they are also armed.
If they keep coming, draw and prepare to defend your life.
If they pay you no heed, dial 911 or stop the attack, depending on the situation.

This is the basic tactic described in Jeff Cooper's Principles of Self Defense.

And make sure your USCCA is paid up.
....and your carrying 6+1 so dont miss!

I avoid MA at all costs because I like to be able to defend myself without being arrested for it so, I stay on my side of the line. Not too many diversity crimes up here in my neck of the woods for some reason
Don’t assume that you wouldn’t get similarly jammed up in a more conservative state. Killing two kids would instantly make it a political issue.

Remember Florida v. Zimmerman?

I would never be in a position to witness this at that time of morning or in that setting. For a reason.

Not police and not a sanctioned vigilante I will not go to jail for someone I don't know or know what the situation is. I will call the police and let them sort it out.
Sorry if you want to be a cop become one.

I've observed MA cops. I have higher morals. Rather be a vigilante.
Don’t think of them as kids

They're larvae.
And your GPS tracker (phone) will confirm that you were in the area.

Who carries their goddam phone around with them? If I want to talk to somebody on the phone, I'll do it from my easy chair. Happens three or four times a month.

Or, maybe offer them $50 to leave the old man alone and go buy themselves a soda somewhere...
You'll be out fifty bucks, but that's probably the best win/win scenario.
Are you kidding? You are dealing with scumbag murderers. You would be their next victim. Skip the $50 and hit em with your purse.

Are you kidding? You are dealing with scumbag murderers. You would be their next victim. Skip the $50 and hit em with your purse.
I guess you could say that their response would guide my next action. But I still stand by my initial attempt to de-escalate the situation.

Heck, now that I think about it, $50 is kind of a low ball number. Even $100 would be a great deal to save a man's life and not have to hire a lawyer to try and defend myself...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom