745pm est alert active shooting Oak Brook Mall

Sad to hear, However who would agree with me that people responsible for the shooting have had issues with the law before and should be incarcerated from their last offense but are out causing murder

Last edited:
Lol malls have put themselves out of business frankly. No innovation.
I think the internet has made people lazy and complacent. Why drive over there when somebody else will bring you your new pair of pants or microwave ? Better hope it dosnt happen to gun shops 👎🇺🇸

Other than guns and ammunition, you can order just about any accessory on line in minutes.

The internet has broadened selection and price comparison. You used to have to drive all over town looking for items and then comparing prices at five different stores. Now you can do it in five minutes.

It's called the 21st Century.

I think the internet has made people lazy and complacent. Why drive over there when somebody else will bring you your new pair of pants or microwave ? Better hope it dosnt happen to gun shops 👎🇺🇸

Nobody wants to drive over there because it sucks. Mall stores lack selection And product etc.

Gun shops? They have the same problems but it has little to do with the internet.

Other than guns and ammunition, you can order just about any accessory on line in minutes.

The internet has broadened selection and price comparison. You used to have to drive all over town looking for items and then comparing prices at five different stores. Now you can do it in five minutes.

It's called the 21st Century.
Malls are literally worse than that right now. Even if you ignore skinflinting and so on, they are like barren wastelands. A lot of stores don't even have the selection they had 20 yrs ago never mind vs "internet". So the immediate satisfaction of possibly buying the item is tamped by poor selection.

I used to work near the Oakbrook Center mall, it is a bit more upscale than the average Crook County shopping mall.

Apparently has been suffering the same smash-n-grab attacks as other malls, the Louis Vuitton store alone has been hit twice.

Back
Top Bottom