• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

76-year-old former cop reportedly threatens suicide; police take his guns

"police received a tip that the man had allegedly threatened to burn down his house and kill himself"

Maybe they should have taken is matches and lighters.....

I'm shocked by the last line...of course it never should have happened but at least sanity prevailed.

“The guns are to be returned immediately to John McGuire,” the judge said.

I doubt that he has them back yet, just because the judge ruled in his favor doesn't mean they returned them all to him already. I hope he gets them in the same condition they left.

Next they will take your sarcastic remarks on a website forum and use that against you to confiscate, well maybe not yet but it seems that way

you can't lose with Chuck Norris as your attorney....lol

"Later that month, his attorney Chuck Norris attended the hearing at the courthouse in Norwich."
Chuck Norris....yeah....

You beat me to it wrt Chuck Norris. [smile]

The poor guy recently lost his wife and then his only daughter to cancer, in addition to him being diagnosed with melanoma. He's entitled to having a bad day...good thing he is getting his guns back.

Next they will take your sarcastic remarks on a website forum and use that against you to confiscate, well maybe not yet but it seems that way

Sarcasm is going to be my undoing.

The nurse asked me if I was having any mental problems. I said, “Yah, I think I might be suicidal but not in a big way that would cause much alarm.
“When my wife gets mad at me I won’t take my 81 mg. aspirin in the morning. I figure, screw it you’re mad at me. I’m going to let my blood thicken and have a heart attack.”

When the doctor came in he said, “The nurse says you’re funny.”

So let me get this straight... They steal all his guns, but leave all 19 bottles of his late wife's prescription medication just sitting on the table? Did they also drill vent holes in his garage door? How about removing all the kitchen knives and other sharp objects?

JFC. This is why the ERPOs are a f***ing idiotic idea.

you can't lose with Chuck Norris as your attorney....lol

"Later that month, his attorney Chuck Norris attended the hearing at the courthouse in Norwich."

chuck_norris_vs_godzilla_bliss__windows_xp_hills__by_dancar_deviantart-d7udxdp.jpg

The "THOUGHT POLICE" sticking their nose under the tent of society.

Time to cut that nose off their face!!!

To be charged with a 1st ammendment violation of free speech, a crime has to occur.....like the often touted "yelling fire in a crowded theater".
Funny how the same rules don't apply to any of the other amendments.

The reset cannot come fast enough if this country is going to survive the leftist, communist onslaught.

Back
Top Bottom