• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7mm08

wow.... why such a shortage? Guy i know is thinking about buying a new gun inna different caliber.CANT FIND resonable brass to load for him neither

wow.... why such a shortage? Guy i know is thinking about buying a new gun inna different caliber.CANT FIND resonable brass to load for him neither
Is this a trick question? If he has full length 7mm-08 dies he can make 7mm-08 brass out of necked up .243 or necked down .308 brass. Necked down .308 brass might require a light turn down on the necks but not always. 7mm-08 is literally .308 necked down to 7mm. It started life as a wildcat cartridge.

CANT FIND resonable brass to load for him neither

Where have you been the past 2 years ? You do realize we are in another politically induced gun panic correct ? (you should already know about gun panics since you have been a member here since 2009 and there have been several since then )