8/27 & 8/28 Brookline, NH gun show

I'LL BE AT THE HOLLIS FLEA MARKET THIS COMING SUNDAY 8/7/22. COME GET A COUPON TO GET IN TO THE GUN SHOW. IT'S A BUCK OFF!

Now that is the kind of entry fee the shows around here should have. Totally reasonable!

I'll be at the HOLLIS flea market 8/14 if you want to come by and get an entrance coupon. $1.00 off!!

I'll be a HOLLIS flea market 8/21 if you want a $1.00 off coupon! Come on guys, I'm giving away money here!!

OK GUYS, THE 2 DAY SHOW IS FINALLY HERE! IF YOU DIDN'T GET A $1 OFF COUPON, GET A COPY OF THE AUGUST 2022 HAWKEYE NEWSPAPER. PAGE 40 HAS THE GUN SHOW AD ON IT. CUT THAT OUT AS YOUR $1 OFF ENTRANCE COUPON. SHOOTER'S OUTPOST IN HOOKSETT HAS THE HAWKEYE, MILFORD ARMY/NAVY STORE HAS THE HAWKEYE! CALL HAWKEYE NEWSPAPER TO ASK WHERE TO FIND THIS FREE NEWSPAPER!!

Cute show. Small by any standard but a few good deals and some ridiculously high stuff. Picked up a Ruger M77 in .270 with a leupy 3-9x40 and a few boxes of assorted .270 ammunition. A good morning any way you look at it.

The show has potential, but they need more space so they can expand! It was too crowded for a while there. Too bad they had to have tables with junk that was not gun or knife related, but I guess they had to sell tables. Was more like a flea market that had some firearms too. Hope it grows from there, it could be a very good show.

Back
Top Bottom