8 Year Old Dies From Tannerite Explosion Incident

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Who knows whether any of this is accurate.
either way it is very sad but the media has been wrong about a few things in the past.

Who knows whether any of this is accurate.
either way it is very sad but the media has been wrong about a few things in the past.

Maybe, maybe not.
But what are you expecting to happen when you put an explosive inside an object with the intent of blowing it up ???
You expect that object to be utterly destroyed, right ???
The shrapnel has to go somewhere........

Whatever you do don't read the comments[angry], someone said. "if he didn't have a gun this wouldn't have happened"

tragic and stupid. I guess since some people don't feel it necessary to read or follow the instructions on an explosive.

We should probably ban aluminium and ammonia nitrate, for the children!

Care should be taken in the placement of tannerite.

Pumpkin guts hurt much less then parts from a stove.

Good thing this happened in a square state otherwise wed be hearing the farting, blaring moonbat trumpeting about banning tannerite.

Can't be too careful with Tannerite. At GPP last August, it blew a door pannel from the car all the way back behind the firing line.

I remember seeing the video of that.
It also reminded me of a video from that fake Russian guy at FPS, he blew up something with Tannerite and just missed getting nailed by a huge piece of debris.

I remember seeing the video of that.
It also reminded me of a video from that fake Russian guy at FPS, he blew up something with Tannerite and just missed getting nailed by a huge piece of debris.

The FPS russia video was pretty fake looking.... did anyone determine if that was in fact legit?

Sorry to go off-topic.... bottom line is, it more than sucks that a moron ended up hurting a kid.

Nature has a way of dealing with stupid people. Tannerite in an enclosed metal container...one wod expect some flying metal.

The FPS russia video was pretty fake looking.... did anyone determine if that was in fact legit?

Sorry to go off-topic.... bottom line is, it more than sucks that a moron ended up hurting a kid.

it could have been legit. we've blown all sorts of shit up at the car shoots, and every once in awhile something comes pretty close. a lot of that thin metal is really unpredictable.

Back
Top Bottom