8 year old shoots 90 year old after playing Grand Theft Auto

Yeah right. The video game is the problem. WTF!! How many people are not shot or beaten up BECAUSE FRUSTRATIONS ARE TAKEN OUT WITH THE GAME. Only a mental defective goes from the game to reality. Oh no's I just saw my neighbor working out on a heavy bag in the garage, well not the bag but one of those things that look like a human. Should I call the police?? I think he may be getting ready to beat up some people.

If this kid shot a woman in head at 8 years old on purpose...He was destined for failure with or without video games. Bet there was animal abuse somewhere in his life as well.

Yeah right. The video game is the problem. WTF!! How many people are not shot or beaten up BECAUSE FRUSTRATIONS ARE TAKEN OUT WITH THE GAME. Only a mental defective goes from the game to reality. Oh no's I just saw my neighbor working out on a heavy bag in the garage, well not the bag but one of those things that look like a human. Should I call the police?? I think he may be getting ready to beat up some people.

I hope you guys weren't thinking I was blaming the game. There was a whole lot of fail going on there before the game got involved.

The "M" comment was more about how pointless the ratings the are.

Last edited:
I hope you guys weren't thinking I was blaming the game. There was a whole lot of fail going on there before the game got involved.

The "M" comment was more about how pointless the ratings the are.
No not you blaming. The people who are not in touch with reality will blame the game.

No not you blaming. The people who are not in touch with reality will blame the game.

Same. My point was; where was the prenatal guidance?

If you leave an adolescent in a house, with a loaded gun, put that adolescent in front of the TV (to act like a baby sitter), you get what happened in the article.

StevensMarksman

Sounds like multiple major failures by the adults involved resulted in tragedy.

How many people on here post about their 4, 5, 6 etc. year old that knows proper gun safety? I've seen plenty of posts about that. Plus 8 years old is plenty old enough to know the difference between video game and reality, right and wrong, shoot or don't shoot someone.

How many people on here post about their 4, 5, 6 etc. year old that knows proper gun safety? I've seen plenty of posts about that. Plus 8 years old is plenty old enough to know the difference between video game and reality, right and wrong, shoot or don't shoot someone.

I think it's safe to assume that the 8 year old was never taught gun safety by the adults raising him. The same adults who have him playing GTA.

Sounds like he will be a wonderful person when grown up...A real productive member of society. someone you can really look forward to hearing nice things about . What a degenerate. mom should be really proud!

(sarcasm on)

This is of course the fault of gun owners across America. TAR AND FEATHER ALL LEGAL GUN OWNERS!!!!

(sarcasm off)

Is it a coincidence that this took place in a town called Slaughter, LA?

Last edited:

This. Pretty sure my kill count in GTA IV is well into the thousands. Civilians, hookers, EMT, and mostly cops [rofl]

Not that I do it because it's taboo, it's just a ****ing game. Anyone who takes it to the next level and starts driving down sidewalks playing human bowling, they have major issues obviously.

I hate the Let's Blame Everything! bullshit.

No Charges Will be Filed Against 8-Year-Old Accused of Intentionally Shooting Dead 90-Year-Old Caregiver | TheBlaze.com Look at the first asinine comment after the story. The guns fault. Not the person who left it available for the 8 year old. Not the parent who didn't teach the 8 year old right from wrong. ​The gun.

Yup. Shows how delusional some sheep are, it's ****ing scary. It's like damn my kids pretty obese, can't believe we let forks and spoons into the house.

This. Pretty sure my kill count in GTA IV is well into the thousands. Civilians, hookers, EMT, and mostly cops [rofl]

Not that I do it because it's taboo, it's just a ****ing game. Anyone who takes it to the next level and starts driving down sidewalks playing human bowling, they have major issues obviously.

I hate the Let's Blame Everything! bullshit.

Yup. Shows how delusional some sheep are, it's ****ing scary. It's like damn my kids pretty obese, can't believe we let forks and spoons into the house.

Pfff.... I thrown more guards off a roof in Assassins Creed II than that!

Granted, when I was younger, (Early 80's baby) there were not as many realistic shoot 'em up games, but there were violent martial arts action games. I didn't run around the house roundhouse kicking my grandmother in the face... but let's blame the video games and hollywood - not the stupid parents that shouldn't breed.

I think some of you are missing the point. The first clue is BREEZY ACRES MOBILE HOME PARK. Do not misunderstand my point. Not all trailer parks are bad or anyone who live in one, but....some weird poop goes down in a trailer park. Put that trailer park in Lousianna and the level multiplier goes up a couple of notches.

Then you throw a 90yo care giver (really?), a violent video game that adults and mature teens understand is fantasy but maybe not THIS 8yo, and access to a gun into the mix. No/little parenting. No/little supervision. Sounds like no idea about gun safety. Mix 'em all together and you get the 1100 O'Clock news story.

The kid has the competency to LIE about it. "It was an accident". Execution style shot to the back of the head is not an accident. He knew what he was doing was wrong, hence the lie in a meek attempt to cover it up.

Of course the libs want to make an excuse for everything. Is that new? The game, the gun. The game & gun. There was a lot of moving parts here. They will use emotion to drive their agenda. It in their playbook. This is not the last time this kid will act out, especially now that he thinks he just got away with it; because he did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom