• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

80yo Shot in Bed - WOD Strikes Again

xtry51

NES Member
Police kill innocent 80-year-old man in his bed after claiming his house smelled like meth | Police State USA

LOS ANGELES, CA — A raid team was sent to break into a home after allegedly smelling chemicals outside the building. Instead of the the meth lab they were hoping to find, deputies barged in on a sleeping 80-year-old man with poor vision. The retired engineer was shot to death while still in his bed, as the invaders searched the home hoping to enforce prohibition laws.

In the remote desert area of Littlerock, in unincorporated Los Angeles county, the property of Eugene Mallory and Tonya Pate was drawn under fire when local police thought they smelled chemicals associated with making methamphetamines on the property. On the morning of June 27th, 2013, a raid team was sent to the property to serve a no-knock search warrant.

At around 7:30 a.m., prohibition-enforcement agents barged into the ranch through an unlocked front door. They quickly made their way to the master bedroom where Eugene Mallory, 80, resided. Hearing unwelcome strangers in his house, the octogenarian had allegedly picked up a pistol. Police saw the armed homeowner and shot him dead, fearing for their safety. Six rounds struck and killed him while still in bed.

Score another huge victory for the war on drugs. Warrant for a meth lab, grandfather killed in bed, son in legal possession of marijuana arrested in separate building on property.

because they "smelled chemicals associated with making methamphetamines"?

dude. you can make meth with lighter fluid, a battery, amonium nitrate, and other assorted goodies. so if my house smells like lighter fluid i can get the shit protected and served out of me while in bed?

come on, this is ****ing WEAK.

Disappointed deputies found no meth on the property, but they did confiscate Mallory’s two pistols. In another part of the property — a trailer where his wife’s 22-year-old son lives — police confiscated a small amount of medical marijuana from the son’s bedroom.

fan-****ing-tastic. glad you all got home safe.

Disappointed deputies because they didn't find meth not because they murdered a man in his bed. This shi* is starting to become way to common.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

but but but he had a gun in his hand

Of course he did...... on a no knock warrant they did not identify themselves before breaking in. if they came busting into my front door I would have had a gun in my hand too! However if they stated "police we have a warrant" before coming in kind of a different story. The cops that shot should be brought up on manslaughter charges at a minimum

Of course he did...... on a no knock warrant they did not identify themselves before breaking in. if they came busting into my front door I would have had a gun in my hand too! However if they stated "police we have a warrant" before coming in kind of a different story. The cops that shot should be brought up on manslaughter charges at a minimum

Exactly. Grabbing for your gun is a natural reaction when armed thugs break into your house.

This whole "warrant bust in the door" stuff needs to stop. For everything. Cops should be required to always identify themselves and announce their presence, and you should be able to review the warrant peaceably. None of this no-knock BS. I don't buy any of the "exigency" claims either. Oooh something bad might happen if we don't let the cops just bust in. Something bad? Like getting murdered by police in your own bed? Yeah.

The smell was probably the old timers Vicks Vapor Rub.

Or he forgot to flush during one of his late night releases...

If I hear someone bust into my place, you better believe I'll have a pistol in my hand. As soon as I see a muzzle coming up towards me, I'd start firing.

If the cops that murdered him don't get brought up on charges, the family should sue for an insane amount of money. Especially since they also seized medical marry jane that the son used/needed. Same effect as emptying out a medicine cabinet with heart medication IMO.

Any bets they were wearing Taliban-esque masks to hide their identity so they can't be held accountable? Any bets the murder will be justified?

Just another story of Murder-by-Cop, that's all this is. Sort of like Paul Duncan in Framingham, Ma. Nothing to see here, move along....

Last edited:
Any bets they were wearing Taliban-esque masks to hide their identity so they can't be held accountable? Any bets the murder will be justified?

Well I'm sure it will just end up become the responsibility of the taxpayers soon, just like it always does!

Charles.

Back
Top Bottom