• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm ammo case sales, recommendations on brands

Looking at range ammo and have the following brands & prices to go by:

American Eagle FMJ 115gr @ $234
Blazer Brass FMJ 115gr @ $225
WWB FMJ 115gr @ $230

Looking for recommendations for quality, cleanliness, thoughts on price etc....will be using an M&Pfs.

Thanks!

Also looking to get recommendations on 7.62x39 ammo, brands and best place/cost to buy in NH. Only have experience with Winchester FMJ 123gr. Heard Silver Bear was
best, but want opinions.

Thanks again!

You're going to get a lot of differing opinions on this. I'd say that they're all pretty close.

Why wouldn't you just buy 50rds of each one and see how YOU rate them, rather than dropping $2XX based on someone else's opinion?

ETA: Those prices really don't seem great at all. Four Seasons regularly has WWB for $11-12/50rd box. Seems to me you could do way better on a case. Where are you located?

I didn't like the WWB that much, and there are the issues with bent casings which people have been talking about.

I like the Fed American Eagle stuff. It's cheap at four seasons and seems good to me.

i shoot American Eagle, WWB, and UMC for FMJ practice ammo.

It's all good stuff. I haven't had any quality issues with any of these three brands.

Back
Top Bottom