• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm FMSJ ammo/projectiles

Hi all,

A close friend of mine is in need of some German manufactured 9mm Steel Jacketed (not cased) ammo for ballistics testing (he works for a company that makes armor for our troops). What he's looking for are 124gn projectiles (or loaded ammo) but he's having a bugger of a time finding them (he found a source in Northern Ireland, but that's not so convenient...).

If anyone has an idea of where to get this, it would be much appreciated. if you happen to have some (as little as 50 rounds, or as many as 1000) he'd buy them (they are a valid licensed company).

Thanks,
Matt

I can't say that I've ever seen that anywhere either in a store or online. There is this one site that tends to have "odd" ammo like that on it but I can't recall ever seeing anything like that.

If it's armor piercing handgun ammo in the US that's a tall order. The only people that would likely have them are FFL/SOT/manufacturer types that have
the right licenses... even then it's debatable, because most of the time AP handgun ammo is only direct sales to LE agencies anyways. Even the guys
that have the LE demo letters can't get that stuff.

-Mike

If it's armor piercing handgun ammo in the US that's a tall order. The only people that would likely have them are FFL/SOT/manufacturer types that have
the right licenses... even then it's debatable, because most of the time AP handgun ammo is only direct sales to LE agencies anyways. Even the guys
that have the LE demo letters can't get that stuff.

-Mike

It is. The company looking for it is fully licensed, they just can't find it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom