• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm - Glock, Walther or Steyr

Just love it!

BFG.gif

Thread Drift Alert!

Sorry, Mod hat again:

This thread has drifted so far afield that the original purpose is lost.

Mods/Admin can ONLY move a complete thread, we can' move individual messages.

There is some good info here on emoticons, but others will never be able to find it. So, I'm going to create a new thread titled Emoticons (in General Discussion) and kindly request that you repost that info there and refrain from continuing that discussion here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Steyr's M9 and M-A1 components: interchangeable

I was happy to read a response from SteyrClub that the changes in the latest model is basically cosmetic in nature. That the internal parts: slide, barrel, magazine is interchangeable!

Now, I just have to wait for our dealer here to have those latest models!

Will be getting some magazines [bout 3 the least] and perhaps one extra barrel! Then will start firing! :D

I will keep the 9mm perhaps and will just use a good ammo.

BFG.gif

Im hopin so... I just really have to wait until the dealer has the new stock on hand... at least half of the issue is resolved... thanks brother Ross.

I am now finishing up the permits so I could bring out my baby soon... Im now completely relieved of worrying of parts for now as I was able to get a support from one of the Steyr owners and said that he will be sending me a "gift" in case I will be needing one! :D :D :D

LenS said:
Bro Hiram, I'm glad that it looks like it will work out for you.

Thanks and my apologies for the delay with my response...

My dealer just have some new stocks... and this just make me feel really good!

Back
Top Bottom