• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"______ against gun violence"

mikeyp

NES Member
Since the left always names their crap **blank** against gun violence, as gun owners we need to take a stand in this fight and make it known we aren't for gun violence. Protecting yourself or your family isn't gun violence, it's defending yourself against someone else being violent and invading your personal space. It just seems like this little section of the quote is used by them to make themselves look good and us look bad. Maybe I'm just babbling(I do that often lol) but I dunno...just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Don't let them own the rhetoric.

Spin it around on them. I think that's what your message is anyway.

We need to be masters of the words that we use. We need to choose our words wisely & be craftsmen of the language that we speak, so that it mind F***s them instead.

Thanks

I think more people are killed by blunt objects than rifles, but I don't see hearings on hammer violence or baseball bat violence. Did the cavemen have hearings on rock violence?

My one sided conversation with an anti

Wait your against gun violence? ... Nice
Are you against Bat Violence? .. Really what are you doing to stop bat violence?
Oh... so if someone is killed with a bat it's not as bad?......
So then why do you focus on guns?

Its just like the "Peoples Democratic Republic of _______".

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom