• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Christmas Story - NES, what would you like for Christmas?

winter

Banned
So what is everyone planning on buying for themselves (firearm related) this Christmas/Chanukah/Festivus/whatever season?

I plan on upgrading my Gen2 Glock 17 (Gen4 slide installed) with some Ameriglo suppressor sights, because I like the added height and added ease of doing one handed racking/reloading. And possibly a Lone Wolf Dist blued and threaded barrel.. possibly for competition in MA and definitely for adventures in Maine with suppressors =D

amerigloSuppressorSights.jpg

I am also thinking about starting an AK build or maybe put a down payment on a prebuilt one.

So...

NES, what would you like for Christmas?

And don't shoot your eye out, kid.

I'm hoping for coal. Seriously.

But gunwise : I seem to be obsessed with an 18" A3 upper. I just know that if I get one I'll be done buying guns. Really , I mean it. Totally ...

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

How about a 1 year membership to the jelly of the month club?

8 maids a milking...

images

Don't sugar coat it BJ...tell us how you really feel.

Same here, hopefully duroc/ hampshire cross.
and a big Hobart slicer to slice up the bellies
and a vaccuum sealer to package them up

I'm also thinking of getting an RCBS reloading setup. Amazon seems to have really good pricing for them.

- - - Updated - - -

How about a 1 year membership to the jelly of the month club?

He really wanted that pool though.

Three pallets... One pallet of 5.56, one pallet of 7.62x39 and one pallet of 30.06. I got all the rifles I want and all the guns I want so I want to pour all the loose rounds in a large box and roll around in them.

dear santa:

i want parts to finish a AR
an complete set of AK parts (or even a finished gun)
a M1 from CMP (I just want the goverment to send me a gun)
ammo...
ammo...
and some ammo...
oh and any gun that anyone wants to get out of there collection for free...

Love this movie....

Back
Top Bottom