• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Fat SJW Walks Into a Gun Store. Hilarity Ensues…

A few years back some vegan female creature stopped her car in the middle of the road as I was coming out of reeedys archery store ,screaming at me that I was a murderer cause deer hunting.

Meh. Keep rolling ,nutty.

Mahhh. At some point she'll start throwing stuff at the "stupid pig cops" and she'll get hers. But the cops are dolts.

This is how things spin out of control - they never do anything to deescalate until (in this case) SJW puts say a plastic gun in the belt and pulls it out in a surprise, sudden move and gets shot by an employee.

UFB......how many of these nuggets do you think are going to wake up some day and look back at the dumb/retarded shit they did/believe when they were young and ask themselves how they ever got THAT f***ed up........

That's the kind of person who is going to be in their mid 30's, living in someone's basement, sleeping on a 30 year old couch, jacked out of their heads on mind altering pharmaceuticals to keep them calm and going even crazier whenever they come off the pharmaceuticals, loaded with tattoos and piercings, yet complaining about having no money. There isn't going to be an awakening or realization that they are nothing more than another wasted life.

Last edited:
What is its endgame? Suicide by civilian doesn't seem likely as it was not aggressive enough to push that threshold. Harassment is a means not an end, so what is it trying to achieve?

What the hell is it on the ground underneath the barrel in the first clip (at around 7:30)? Looks like a head to me :(

What the hell is it on the ground underneath the barrel in the first clip (at around 7:30)? Looks like a head to me :(

LOL... good catch.

My first thought was 'a head? What f****** head?'

Googled around for a few pics and found this...

f8021e3c7754bd4c767fc82fba47c662.jpg

The bible should have been one per customer. And then when it took one that would be a crime because it didn't buy anything so legally not a customer.

The bible should have been one per customer. And then when it took one that would be a crime because it didn't buy anything so legally not a customer.

Nah - they're there for the taking. Like the guy said, maybe some rubbed off on it.

I once happened upon the Chaplain's storeroom, so I swiped a couple cases of bibles. I told him about it a couple months later when I saw him, and he couldn't have been happier that I managed to give away a couple cases of bibles. We were National Guard, so I had more access to people during the month than he did in one weekend. Told me to feel free to steal them anytime - as long as I let him know so he could order more.

These guys seem to be trying extremely hard to remain pro-cop, and are being foiled at every turn by the cops themselves.

Yet another group of people awaking to the reality. Like the oldsters with the Hibiscus and the teacher arrested at the school board meeting - when police start getting killed wholesale and the populace says 'meh' - those of us who are paying attention will know the how, why and when it came to this.

Gotta love the part where she/he(?) attempts to justify throwing the bible's by saying, "...but you said I could do anything with them". What she/he clearly does not understand is that while she/he can choose to do anything she/he wants with the bibles, her 'choice' may have detrimental consequences!

This video would make a great PSA for millennials. Upon watching it they can be asked, what future does a person like this have?

It gets even more f***** up...

I have to echo the sentiments of suicide by armed citizen. Playing these stupid f***ing games with people who carry and you're just asking to get shot.

Also, what's to say it won't pull out a real gun in the future? This thing is going to get shot and I hope the police realize that they're to blame for it.

I skipped around the video, but did he ever actually tell it to leave? I thought it was a setup at first, I'm surprised it had the energy to get out of bed. It's also why I'm not worried about the troubles that are coming.

I skipped around the video, but did he ever actually tell it to leave? I thought it was a setup at first, I'm surprised it had the energy to get out of bed. It's also why I'm not worried about the troubles that are coming.

Yeah, he asked it to leave multiple times. The thing went outside to try to throw the bibles on the roof, and then came back inside.

Has anyone doxxed it yet? This should be relatively easy for someone living in that area to recognize it.

Although when creatures like this get doxxed, it is usually a disappointment because they are already living their lives in an unshameable way. So, nothing else left I can do to make their situation worse.

This happened a couple of months ago and they have still been having problems with "it" and the cops have been useless. Yet another example of why they shouldn't have closed the asylums.

Has anyone doxxed it yet? This should be relatively easy for someone living in that area to recognize it.

Although when creatures like this get doxxed, it is usually a disappointment because they are already living their lives in an unshameable way. So, nothing else left I can do to make their situation worse.

In the comments on their page someone posted who they think was he/she/it

Back
Top Bottom