A Fat SJW Walks Into a Gun Store. Hilarity Ensues…

It gets even more f***** up...

A cop wanted to arrest the intern because he didn’t want to talk to her anymore being that she’s a c*** but won’t arrest someone who is stalking, harassing, stealing and damaging property of people.

Yeah, glad we have cops. They do a great job of upholding the peace and enforcing laws. Not.

She is Filipino, yes. Same last name, so probably married. She shared a post about the US Navy so I’d guess he may have been prior Nav which would make sense.

Equally important to this story is that the other owner of the gun store is an Asian lady. Looks Pinay and has some Philippines-specific links on her FB page. Is she this guy's wife? I can't readily tell from their pages.

16864781_10212414432096294_7169995538837695140_n.jpg

Last edited:
Aleksandr Harris of Olympia is clearly dealing with some mental issues. Some physical issues too, but mentally the dude’s not all there.

I only watched about 1/2 of the second video when it was first posted because I assumed I knew how it would end. Went back to watch the whole video to the end this morning. Unbelievable!!

I think their phone conversation with the Olympia police was even more bizarre than the original video!

I only watched about 1/2 of the second video when it was first posted because I assumed I knew how it would end. Went back to watch the whole video to the end this morning. Unbelievable!!

I think their phone conversation with the Olympia police was even more bizarre than the original video!

Yeah I watched the 2nd one last night. Holy hell...the he/she/it must be related to a cop or something

I'm not really sure I would want to get the owner too aggravated...
If s/he persists in harassing the shop she may have an unfortunate slip-and-fall -- purely accidental

It is good to know that if I ever want to vandalize a shop there, all I have to do is stop the vandalizing before the cop gets there to see it. If cop didn't see it, it didn't happen even if it is on video and there are witnesses.

At any point did Harris claim affiliation with Antifa? I am just curious.

When he put on his black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and started looking and acting like a militant tranny.

He didn't really though, that was just the shop owner jumping to conclusions.

Now imagine if one of us walked into an LGBTQ coffee shop in Cambridge and started calling everyone in there a commie then took a stack of the free copies of Communist Manifesto and threw them at the store's windows if we wouldn't have been arrested.

It is good to know that if I ever want to vandalize a shop there, all I have to do is stop the vandalizing before the cop gets there to see it. If cop didn't see it, it didn't happen even if it is on video and there are witnesses.

It's like that here too. When I was in high school this group of bullies used to harass my brother trying to entice him to come out and fight 5 on 1 (he did one night, and kicked the absolute shit out of two of them and the other 3 ran away like little bitches, but that's beside the point). On one occasion one of the little punks damaged the brand new and expensive front door to our house that my dad had just put in, AND threw a rock through our living room window. These a**h***s were still there when the Lynn PD arrived and no one got arrested. Cop says they have to witness it themselves. My dad pressed charges and the punk got a summons. Clerk Magistrate gave the little puke like 6 months of probation and that's it.

Trust me, there is no such thing as justice unless you go get it yourself.

This store owner should wait til he runs into "It" off premises and as soon as "It" steps into his personal space he should just crack her/him/it. Then when the cops come say nothing other than "am I under arrest or am I free to go?" over and over.

Last edited:
At least these things will not ever reproduce, and will eventually go away like Z Cavariccis.

20 or 30 years from now people will look back and say: "Remember back in the tens when we had those fat asexual people dressed in black complaining about everything?"

At least these things will not ever reproduce, and will eventually go away like Z Cavariccis.

20 or 30 years from now people will look back and say: "Remember back in the tens when we had those fat asexual people dressed in black complaining about everything?"
I'm not sure about that. With all the advances in fertility medicine and the ability to have test tube babies, combines with out country's slide into communism, I can see these things getting free test tube babies simply because they're "entitled" to them.

I'm not sure about that. With all the advances in fertility medicine and the ability to have test tube babies, combines with out country's slide into communism, I can see these things getting free test tube babies simply because they're "entitled" to them.
That would require some type of desire to be productive, which these types display none of. In my view, once these people's parents are no longer supporting them - due to age, death, or simply get sick of them, these people will soon become extinct. These people have already made their bed and will likely live this way as long as they can. Greater society as a whole will eschew these people's ways and thoughts because of their extreme absurdity.

Last edited:

Messing with the gene pool by interfering in natural selection is going to come back to seriously haunt us in the not so distant future. There's a reason these things didn't exist 100 years ago.

Stuff like this almost makes me hope for a Venezuela style collapse. Things like this SJW can only exist because society is prosperous enough to have the luxury of wasting resources keeping useless eaters like this alive. They used to just die, or snap to their senses and make themselves useful. This useless SJW is more than just useless... It actively seeks to destroy the good stuff us productive people are doing that also happens to keep it alive. It would be dead without us, yet it hates us and wishes us all dead. Some people are truly psychotic and evil.

Back
Top Bottom